Software Developer (Java)
We are looking for a Software Developer with a passion for gaming and for creating clean, elegant software solutions using incremental development techniques. From feature inception through deployment, the right candidate will work on the java based service layer of our client’s multiple web based social games.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
· Working collaboratively to understand and improve game features that the service will need to support
· Develop features using pair programming and TDD
· Verify the features within the game work properly
· Improving and updating deployment and monitoring tools
· Work closely with online operations to improve uptime, scalability, and robustness of the serviceRequired Skills/Personal Requirements:
· 2 + years of software development experience
· Understanding of several Object Oriented languages, with deeper experience in at least one
· Basic experience with SQL database such as MySQL or Microsoft’s SQL Server a plus
· A demonstrated passion for improving your craft
· Experience with or strong desire to learn TDD, emergent design, and pair programming.
· Commitment to team work and optimizing the work of the team
· Java and PHP a big plusEducation and/or Certifications:
BS in Computer Science/Physics and/or related field
If you would like to apply for this position or would simply like more information, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Scott
. For other Career Opportunities
, visit the careers pages at www.primeteampartners.com.