This is a software staff engineering position requiring the ability to design, test, implement and maintain innovative and advanced graphics software. The person in this role is expected to identify areas for improvement and modification of Oracle's platform products and contribute to Oracle's overall product strategy. This person will work closely with others within the team and, as required, across teams to accomplish project objectives. May assume a leadership role in projects, including such activities as leading projects, participator in product planning and technology evaluation and related activities. May use technical leadership and influence to negotiate product design features or applications, both internally, and with open source groups as needed.
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
* Excellent knowledge of the C/C++ and Java programming languages
* Thorough working knowledge of 3D graphics, GPU architecture, and 3D APIs, such as OpenGL & Direct3D
* Thorough working knowledge of shader-level languages such as GLSL, HLSL, and/or Cg
* Experience designing cross-platform, public APIs for developers (Windows/MacOS/Linux)
* Experience with multi-threaded programming and debugging techniques
* Experience with operating systems level engineering
* Experience with performance profiling, analysis, and optimization
Contact me via pm or email.