[size=24pt]Game Jolt Contest #3
[/size]Running Date:November 1st, 2009
The contest will run for a week from November 1st to the midnight between November 7th and November 8th Eastern US Time. (view the end time in your timezone
The theme is 'Minimal
This can be taken in many ways, such as minimalistic graphics, storyline, instructions, or even gameplay (though that may be a tricky one to tackle)!The Prize:
Three winners will be picked. All three will be featured on the front page of the site. The first place winner will win a free single game of their choosing from Steam (no packs)! All contestants will also receive a Bloody Good Time
-- courtesy of Game Jolt. OMG!The Rules:
- Your entry must be an original game created just for this contest.
- Collaborations are fine. Go for it with someone else! We like team work!
- Multiple games can be submitted this time. (You can not place more than once, though. If you get first place with one game, you won't get second or third with another)
- There are no restrictions on creation tools, libraries, file sizes or anything like that. We like diversity. Make it in Flash, make it in Construct, code it up from scratch yourself, we don't care. Just make sure it runs on a Windows operating system, or all the judges may not be able to play it.
- Pre-existing game engines are acceptable.
- You're encouraged to place the contest poster in your game, although it's definitely not a requirement.How to Enter:
To enter your game into the contest, you must upload the game to the main site
. After doing that, reply to this forum thread
with the URL to your game.More Information:http://gamejolt.com/community/forums/topics/3rd-game-jolt-competition/187/?forum_topic_post_page=1