Thanks for your request for feedback.
Your got a great controversial idea with a nice touch of humor to it (should attract ppl to play).
The game is nice and stable as I have not come across any technical issues in running the game.
Its enjoyable but lacks the final amounts of polish and consistency expected, I'll point out some of these issues.
Ingame graphics are very nice, colorful and appropriate, however 3 things stand out like a sore thumb.
1) The Explosions, they do not fit in with the game style and break graphic consistency, they are too realistic for the flat cartoon style of the rest of the game, and as the animation plays it looks really bad like the explosion picture has been cut out of another place and put there. Better to have a more flat and cartoon style explosion.
2) The Target Circles, they also make the the game look bad and again break graphic consistency. Firstly the aspect ratio is wrong, see the circular shadow around the trees for the shape it should be, second they have a horrible color tone which reminds me of the horrible looking Java2D shapes. Use a color tone/texture which is more fitting.
3) The Arrows pointing to explosions, they again don't look that good, its like something airbrushed on in paint. Understandably to suit the HUD style but more on that later.
The HUD and Menu systems works well but I really didn't like the theme used, maybe your were aiming for a GUI made of blood (not sure it fits the game theme totally) but its not very convincing, it looks like a really bad airbrush in paint. Improving this would go a long way in giving the game a lot more of a polished look and feel.
The sound and music you have is decent, however theres some bits missing, which if added would make it better.
1) The fact that sound isn't on by default is odd, and its really awkward to go all the way into the menu settings to go and switch it on, maybe have a check box to enable it when the game ask you your name in the beginning or like a icon in the corner (like some flash games do).
2) A sfx for the women/men being blown up would make it more satisfying.
3) When the character says 'GO AWAY' maybe have a sfx for that
The gameplay is nice for a quick blast, but has a few quirks that make it less enjoyable.
1) No satisfaction of seeing yourself being blown up, the menu just pops up, theres no sfx and no death animation, leaving you scratching your heading and thinking what just happened. This doesn't make for a nice way to loose.
2) Make it more clear how much points you've just racked up by blowing a certain number of ppl up, this should make the game more fun, maybe a visible text at the place of the explosion for a few seconds.
3) The messages you get at the top when you kill a certain amount of ppl is a nice touch, but it isn't very visible (black on red a bit bland) maybe make that more in your face, like big text poping up in middle of the screen for a few seconds and maybe a nice sfx to go with it.
4) Make the women/men movement better (more intelligent, maybe add some repellent between them), as they just get stuck to each other or in a long line.
Overall theres no complaint about your coding, its pretty solid (appart from the dodgy follow AI
You've done a good job with getting the game almost complete and the online highscore stuff is very nice as it makes the game more competitive.
You might consider adding a bit more dept to the gameplay (like powerups, more moves and attacks by the women) but not really a must if the game is aiming to be a quick blast.
nice work Apo.
p.s. Pardon the dodgy grammer and typo's, wrote it up in a bit of a hurry.