Games in Android Showcase (127)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (594)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials

Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1] 2
  ignore  |  Print  
  A java applet gaming portal  (Read 8005 times)
Offline jojoh

JGO Knight

Medals: 5
Projects: 7

games4j.com

« Posted 2009-05-24 01:31:03 »

I have often found it unfair and strange that there is no place where java game developers simply can display their applets and also have a chance to earn some money. There are plenty of portals for Flash games but none for java.

Instead of just feeling sad for myself, I decided to create a site where casual gamers easily should be able to enjoy java games (with the added quality and depth that it gives compared to flash games, as we all know Wink ). At the same time it should be a site that finally is really friendly to java applet game developers.

So gamers can enjoy great games, and also enjoy community features if they want, such as compete for highscores, rate and give feedback on games chat and so on.

The plan is that devs can submit games without having to sell their sole, but at the same time be able to profit if the game is popular. This is done through profit sharing on ad income. On top of that it is very easy to get the added benefit of easily adding online highscores to the games, and get gamer feedback and general stats about usage. As we saw in the 4k compo it really makes a game more fun!

By having one portal we hope to generate more traffic to each game than what it would get if they are all hosted on different sites. (You can still have your games on your own or other sites, this would just be another great way to reach out to gamers and get feedback).

There has been a lot of debate about how good applets are for gaming in this forum, but one thing is pretty clear, and that is that it has never been as good of a time to use applets for gaming as now, so come on and send in all your great applet games and we can show that JAVA is THE WAY to do gamin on the net.

Note that the site is in open beta and the todo-list is 3.14 miles long Tongue, but the site should generally be working, even though slow connections, outages, lost data and falling rocks could happen. I hope to transition from beta into full version without a reset, it all depends on what changes needs to be done, just so you know.

Well, head on over, sign up, surf around and let me know what you think. Submit your games. There is an incubator section where games live that are playable, but devs like to get feedback on game tuning and so on, before maturing to a ready game, so games doesn't have to be 100% ready either. Most importantly, if you have any hesitation about sending in your games, let us know! We are trying to make this site the site that we as a indie game dev been longing for, but if you wont join, it won't be a great site.

Send in your games! Nothing to lose and lots to gain!  Cool
[size=14pt]
games4j.com[/size]

Reading it over, it looked a bit long and glossy, but too tired to fix it now, and I probably still forgot something that I meant to say... Feeling a bit worn out, so let me down easy if you think this is a waste of time, and do come with suggestions on what to change/improve and what to do next. I dropped the 4K compo this year (and lots of other things) to do this instead, so I do hope you like it Smiley

Offline gouessej
« Reply #1 - Posted 2009-05-24 12:37:01 »

This post does not add to the discussion. Although other portals do exist, this topic is about jojoh's portal. Please edit this post and make it more appropriate and less confrontational. - Demonpants

= CENSORSHIP & violation of the freedom of expression - Julien GOUESSE

You reported woogly's post because it was an "insult." So I read over this thread as objectively as I could and I took out what I thought was detrimental to JGO. A direct swear-word-based insult is no different in philosophy than telling someone that what they did is a waste of time and giving them absolutely no helpful response, which is what your post did. If you have a problem with my moderation, please PM me instead of preaching about censorship. - Demonpants

Offline woogley
« Reply #2 - Posted 2009-05-24 17:13:21 »

Snipped - please no flaming on JGO. If you have a problem with a post, report it. NO INSULTS. - Demonpants

With that said, jojoh, well done with that site. It looks very modern, clean cut, and has a healthy amount of features. You've found a great balance of good design without being too distractingly flashy (the top menu is smooth, yet subtle).

Though I've always enjoyed your 4K games, I think excluding yourself this year to instead make this site was a great decision. Kudos to you! I think it would be great if you and appel collaborate again to bring some of this modern design to java4k.com

Regarding the highscore list .. is that an API any game can plug in to? I'd probably submit my games just for that Wink

edit: after spending some time on the site, I've reached the conclusion that the background is too bright!
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline Orangy Tang

JGO Kernel

Medals: 56
Projects: 11

Monkey for a head

« Reply #3 - Posted 2009-05-24 17:30:14 »

Pretty slick!

My only comments would be that the background is a bit bright (or perhaps just a bit too saturated) and it'd be nice if the applets were centered rather than left-aligned. Other than that it looks good.

[ TriangularPixels.com - Play Growth Spurt, Rescue Squad and Snowman Village ] [ Rebirth - game resource library ]
Offline appel

JGO Wizard

Medals: 51
Projects: 4

I always win!

« Reply #4 - Posted 2009-05-24 17:42:17 »

Hurray for jojoh for doing it!  Cheesy

Check out the 4K competition @ www.java4k.com
Check out GAMADU (my own site) @ http://gamadu.com/
Offline CyanPrime
« Reply #5 - Posted 2009-05-24 19:32:51 »

Note that the site is in open beta and the todo-list is 3.14 miles long :p
Pi get it!  Grin
Offline CyanPrime
« Reply #6 - Posted 2009-05-24 19:43:55 »

Julien is a fucking nutjob. I would imagine he's bitter because TUER is a less-than-amateur noob attempt at an FPS, not to mention FGF is even uglier (and way more useless) than the FSF.
Hey now, that's not fair at all. First off we only have demo 1 of TUER. Have you played demo 2? I think not. I'm sure it's way better than demo 1, or at least will be when it's finished.

TUER has no place in this topic. Just because Julien posts in a topic it does not give you a reason to bring up TUER. That would be like me saying "woogley is just talking shit because Super Mario Bros. 3 is better than Super Mario World!"
Offline CyanPrime
« Reply #7 - Posted 2009-05-24 19:47:54 »

There are plenty of portals for Flash games but none for java.

Jojoh said there are no popular APPLET portals
Funny, I don't see the word Applet in that quote at all, and that's the one Julien was talking about when he brought up all those other sites.
Offline gouessej
« Reply #8 - Posted 2009-05-24 20:03:06 »

Hi!

Jojoh, don't worry about the above post. Julien is a fucking nutjob.
I have reported this to the moderator, you could explain your opinions without insulting people.

Jojoh said there are no popular APPLET portals (I don't know of any either).
Jojoh said:
There are plenty of portals for Flash games but none for java.
He didn't say that there are no popular APPLET portals, he didn't speak about popular portals. Therefore you're wrong.

Besides, the existence of the Game Tomb and FGF doesn't mean you own the market. Grow up, and STEP UP to your competition.
I'm not in any competition, I have another ideology, I don't mind any market. The Game Tomb? Are you speaking about the Java Game Tome? If so, it is not very nice for kingaschi Sad When I left the project, I was a bit bitter but I think he has succeeded in creating a nicer and prettier portal with about 160 Java games, it is not nothing Cheesy

Of course, I agree with CyanPrime.

Offline CyanPrime
« Reply #9 - Posted 2009-05-24 20:07:29 »

I have reported this to the moderator, you could explain your opinions without insulting people.
woogley IS a moderator. No doubt he just deleted your report.  Sad
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline gouessej
« Reply #10 - Posted 2009-05-24 20:41:08 »

Except RoadFourK, I have found only Flash games  Undecided

Offline bienator

Senior Devvie

OutOfCoffeeException

« Reply #11 - Posted 2009-05-24 20:55:36 »

it seems to be pretty common to use the java brand to advertise flash games (e.g http://java-gaming.com/). But i think in the case of games4j.com they are just placehoders until someone uploads java games...

@Jojoh
I like the page good work. Remove the stars in the background and make it a bit darker to increase contrast and it is IMO perfect Wink

Offline woogley
« Reply #12 - Posted 2009-05-24 21:01:12 »

Funny, I don't see the word Applet in that quote at all

Look at the topic subject.

My point is, Julien really has no right barging in saying how angry he is for someone else making a better site.  Also, you've only been around since February, so why don't you lurk more before you post.

Julien, I don't normally speak up, but your consistent arrogant loudness forces me to. You've polluted way too many threads where FGF/JOGL don't even belong. You take things way too personally. Don't come in announcing how angry you are about someone else's work. Not only is it rude, it's unneccessary.

Speaking of polluting threads, if you (or CyanPrime) have further comments to me about this, use the private message feature.
Offline gouessej
« Reply #13 - Posted 2009-05-24 21:25:21 »

My point is, Julien really has no right barging in saying how angry he is for someone else making a better site.
It is not the problem! He said that there is no portal for Java games! Stop telling lies! You misquote what I wrote, it is unfair!!! I have never written I'm angry because his portal is better, read once again what I wrote! Saying that there is no portal for Java games is a way of denying the work that has been done on existing portals (not only mine) for Java games, ugly or not, famous or not, useful or not. That's all. I have nothing to add publically, we will go on through private messages if required.

Offline malberts

Junior Devvie

« Reply #14 - Posted 2009-05-24 22:18:57 »

goussej, you started the misquoting. You took jojoh's words and based on that single quoted sentence you made it sound as if he denies the existance all Java portals. The context of his message is clear. The subject line mentions "applet" as does the introductory paragraph.

Now I understand that you're not a native English speaker, so if this was your first post I would ascribe your misunderstanding to that. But from the way you have posted here before, most people will get the idea that your post has some malicious intent.

I fully understand what you stand for, and I understand that you are passionate about it, but perhaps you come across a bit different from what you think?

People aren't going to join your cause or even feel sympathy for you if they perceive you to be an aggressive zealot. Especially not when you base your arguments on misquotes/misunderstandings.

In space no-one can hear you System.out.println()
Offline CyanPrime
« Reply #15 - Posted 2009-05-24 22:21:42 »

Also, you've only been around since February, so why don't you lurk more before you post.
You're just extremely f**king childish aren't you? You know what? I have nothing else to say to you until you grow up.
Offline CyanPrime
« Reply #16 - Posted 2009-05-24 22:25:39 »

goussej, you started the misquoting. You took jojoh's words and based on that single quoted sentence you made it sound as if he denies the existance all Java portals. The context of his message is clear. The subject line mentions "applet" as does the introductory paragraph.

Now I understand that you're not a native English speaker, so if this was your first post I would ascribe your misunderstanding to that. But from the way you have posted here before, most people will get the idea that your post has some malicious intent.

I fully understand what you stand for, and I understand that you are passionate about it, but perhaps you come across a bit different from what you think?

People aren't going to join your cause or even feel sympathy for you if they perceive you to be an aggressive zealot. Especially not when you base your arguments on misquotes/misunderstandings.
That still doesn't give woogley the right to flame him. You'd be pissed too if JGO staff was calling you a f**king nutjob, and saying your work was a piece of shit. I'm really getting sick of seeing this forum treat gouessej like a inhuman beatstick. KevGlass seems to be right about this place after all.
Offline malberts

Junior Devvie

« Reply #17 - Posted 2009-05-24 22:42:55 »

Yes, woogley's tone inappropriate. And I'm sure a lot of the other flames against goussej elsewhere are inappropriate too, but goussej isn't without blame.

If a person has strong beliefs then they must expect to get strong resistance as well.

[...]

What goussej is doing isn't wrong, one could even say that some of the goals he's trying to achieve is noble, but at some point it's going to start annoying people. And once you've reached that threshold you have a choice: back off, or face the flak.

Offline jojoh

JGO Knight

games4j.com

« Reply #18 - Posted 2009-05-24 22:55:32 »

What goussej is doing isn't wrong, one could even say that some of the goals he's trying to achieve is noble, but at some point it's going to start annoying people. And once you've reached that threshold you have a choice: back off, or face the flak.
That seems like a good point to end this site issue.
Let's keep the rest of this thread for games4j.com. If you feel like talking more about this side isssue, then please start another topic. I will address this misunderstanding shortly.

Offline malberts

Junior Devvie

« Reply #19 - Posted 2009-05-24 23:13:56 »

Yeah, sorry about riding the derailed train, jojoh. Smiley

I'm curious, though, how big do you think the market is for applets? Do you have specific numbers (number of games in x months, etc) in mind for your website? Most of the games on the other java sites aren't applets, so where will you be getting most of your content from? Mostly existing games? Or new?

Offline jojoh

JGO Knight

games4j.com

« Reply #20 - Posted 2009-05-24 23:33:46 »

Thanks for all the feedback.

First off, sorry I missed one "applet" in my first post. As I said, I am a bit burnt out after few hours of sleep last weeks trying to get this site into a state that I could show you. I most definitely meant that there is no java APPLET portal (name of the thread), in the same way that there are many, many flash portals. Basically I don't know of any site such as games4j.com and I think there is a need for it. I just want java game applet indie devs to have the same options as flash devs do.

I really like Java Game Tome and the rest, and I think we can work well together. G4Js target-group is casual online gamers that fly around the usual flash sites. People wanting some good instant entertainment (probably not caring what platform that brings it) without hassle of downloading anything. JGT is maybe more towards java savvy less casual gamers, even though it is quite open to most anybody that wants’ to play java games. There is obviously some overlap between the sites, and one person can belong in both target groups, so I think a link exchange between the sites could work really well, and both sites could benefit from that.
I do recognize, respect and appreciate all the other java sites out there. The goal is not to compete with other java portals, but the goal is to have a great portal where I can deploy my applets in a similar way as flash devs can, and stand a chance of earning a few cents. I have noted that Gouessej thinks it is enough of java game portals as it is and I hope we can leave it at that.
Maybe it would have been better to help some people already working on another portal rather than creating another one on my view. For example, maybe kingaschi (who works on the Java Game Tome) would have liked to get some help, wouldn't he?
Ehh... Didn‘t you abandon work on JGT? Anway the reason is above, and in my first post.
When I read "(C) Copyright", it does not encourage me to submit a game on your website as I prefer copyleft. We (at the FGF) try to do our best to help programmers
Any applet game with any license is welcome on the site. I am in fact using some framework that should make it easy to convert 4K type games to flashy(the good flashy) games fairly easy. I plan to release that to Open Source soon, as well as a fairly open game(-ish) thing that could work as a good starter for a community project. But before you get exited and submit a game I can also say that the site is profit driven, and the goal is to generate enough money to employ myself, quickly followed by world domination, getting richer than Mr Gates, buy MS and Oracle and make Java a gaming platform, and Xbox 720 to run on JVM and nothing else. Well, sort of, but in all honesty I think it will be good to have a commercial java game site, that could spend some money in marketing at some point. This is all very early, so I don't know how realistic any of this is.
Your website is only for applets, isn't it? It would be fine to think about Java Webstart and good installers (IzPack, ...).
Good point, and I am thinking about it, but it is important that the site is very easily accessible to casual gamers (web 2.0-ish, rating, feedback and highscores are for them as well). A separate section could be a very good option if people want that, but that will come a little bit later (long todo-list and all that).

If anyone gets upset reading what I have written, then it is probably just me not being clear enough, because of lack of sleep, and there is no reason to get upset. I am only trying to create a site that will be a great site for indie casual game devs! Cool

Offline jojoh

JGO Knight

games4j.com

« Reply #21 - Posted 2009-05-24 23:55:21 »

With that said, jojoh, well done with that site. It looks very modern, clean cut, and has a healthy amount of features. You've found a great balance of good design without being too distractingly flashy (the top menu is smooth, yet subtle).
Ahhh, yes, exactly the kind of feedback I was fishing for.  Grin I can sleep well tonight at least. Yes, I spent way too much time on that menu config.
Though I've always enjoyed your 4K games, I think excluding yourself this year to instead make this site was a great decision. Kudos to you!
Thanks, it was a hard decision to make, but if this works out it will still be worth it.
Regarding the highscore list .. is that an API any game can plug in to? I'd probably submit my games just for that Wink
G4JWebAPI
I expect to see a few games submitted in the morning  Wink
import com.games4j.webAPI.Highscore;

Highscore.save(applet, theScore);

v0.1, so improvements will probably be made, and documentation might improve.
edit: after spending some time on the site, I've reached the conclusion that the background is too bright!
Yes, the initial idea was to have it casual (= girl and mom) friendly. Well, that is kind of silly, since the games will be made by us and therefore the target-group will be more like us. I have been thinking about black, dark red and bright blue, but I am a coder, so I might need some good hints on that. Suggestions welcome. The most important thing is that the layout is OK. I have tried to make it fairly easy to change color schema, and there are very little images that needs to be changed.

Offline jojoh

JGO Knight

games4j.com

« Reply #22 - Posted 2009-05-25 00:31:37 »

Pi get it!  Grin
Off all the ranting I did, that was the only joke(?) I could muster. I really need some sleep!  Tongue
Bubble Trouble, Chip, Dessert Menu, RoadFourK, Starship Invaders (Incubator), and Drift (Incubator) are all Java games, but as bienator pointed out, the content is just placeholders, so that I could test out the site, and left it in, so that you could have something to test out.

Still, as I started off, I have been a bit unhappy with the java unfriendlyness of other sites. So should I then reject any non java games? Not really sure yet, but one selling point for many possible visitors are the web 2.0 feel and specifically the highscores, so until that is supported for flash, I will probably leave Flash games out. It also depends on how many java games that will be submitted. I do think that gamers don't care that much about platform and if more visitors come if more games are added, then it could be a win - win. I don't see java games being a minority anyway,

I'm curious, though, how big do you think the market is for applets? Do you have specific numbers (number of games in x months, etc) in mind for your website? Most of the games on the other java sites aren't applets, so where will you be getting most of your content from? Mostly existing games? Or new?
If you are asking how many applets the market can take per month, then I don't think we have to worry. I don't see myself rejecting games. On the other hand I am a bit worried of not getting enough good content to the site to get critical mass going (think that is what you are aiming at). Well, with the highscore lists and feedbacks and revenue sharing, I hope to get some of the good applets that already exist onto the site. It really is "nothing to loose" for devs. Then looking at the 4K compos I would say that at least 10 of those every year are better than 90% of all the flash games. So there are enough talent out there. The framework that I use for my games is very lightweight (~85K), and makes it very easy to create menus, help screens, key configs, sound on/off buttons and more, and also takes care of all applety specific stuff (Output can run both as applet and autostart jar). Have a look at "Chip" on the gamesj.com site, and you will see some of it. It should be quite easy to convert a 4K into a "full applet". I have often said that "I'd like to see a full version of your 4K game" in this forum and when judging. Guess what? Now I REALLY mean it!

Offline steveyO
« Reply #23 - Posted 2009-05-25 13:03:37 »

Yeah I l like it.. Thumbs up! 
Have 7-8 applets coming in next 2 weeks and 3-4 unfinished ones so may be able to spare 1 or 2 if any take your fancy.

Same comments as above,  background colours a little bright..  Applets should be centered and it would be nice to surround them with a rounded border, other than that cool!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bullsquared.alggame Annoying Little Gits (Android)
www.bullsquared.com   Play java (applet) games! www.chessclockpro.com Free Online Chess Clock
Offline zammbi

JGO Coder

Medals: 4

« Reply #24 - Posted 2009-05-25 13:44:47 »

Nice job. A site like this was something I had thought to do, but really websites are not my strong point so I didn't.
I think the colours are a little too light for my taste.
You might was to do a little quality control latter on. Though that will add extra work.
If you open it up to silverlight and flash you would get more games and therefore more traffic. But that's up to you. But I think you should.

Current project - Rename and Sort
Offline Darrin

Junior Devvie

Projects: 1

« Reply #25 - Posted 2009-05-25 16:07:57 »

Hi,

A couple of thoughts in random order.  I haven't finished my coffee so no idea if this post will make sense.

--Your site looks very nice.

--In the applet FAQ there are few listed to sell your game.  I listed four sites that have a java games running.   They do prefer the flash games though because they can redistribute.  But I understand your point about being too few.  Even javagames is all flash.  Go figure.    But here is a site with a list of java games.   http://www.arcadepod.com/java/

--The nice thing about javagametome is that they don't host but rather link to your website.   Thus you don't have to worry about the whole payment thing it is just a traffic generator.   It is an okay traffic generator but we need more.  It would be awesome if your site did something similar. 

--What are your terms of payment?

--Game jolt has a bit of a jump on you; however they don't support applets or demos.   http://www.java-gaming.org/topics/game-jolt-ad-revenue-sharing/20283/view.html  I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to link to my applets but not sure it does.  I also don't like the fact you can't do demos on them. Armored games does almost all demos yet their games are everywhere....

--My understand of the search engines is that the more sites that link to you the higher the rank you are, so having another site, even one that competes with Javagametome is a good thing for developers.

--The problem is not java v flash per se.  It is content.  In other words people are going to flock to whatever is cool.  Right now miniclips and other flash portals have a huge amount of fun games.   You might want to seriously consider not competing generally with a flash portal as you will not do that will but rather compete specifically.   In other words, capture one style of game and build your audience.   It is going to be better to have 1000 action gamers than have 20 people that play every genre. 

Anyway, I hope that helps.  I guess my main question is what are your terms and can you set up the site to actually link back to our pages as an alt to you hosting the game?

keep up the good work.       

Offline CROS

Senior Newbie

Medals: 1

« Reply #26 - Posted 2009-05-25 17:28:27 »

Hey. Game Jolt actually does allow demos. The text you are referring to has been removed from the site. It was actually a miscommunication. It was meant to mean that no demos for shareware games could be uploaded. This is the reworded text.

"Game Jolt is currently only accepting free games. Only games with no requirement for payment. If you submit a game that requires some form of payment, it will be removed. Incomplete and Work-In-Progress games are fine and are actually encouraged to be uploaded."

Many of the games on the site are demos of games being worked on. That's why we have game blogs, screenshots, videos, etc. It allows developers to release information on the game as it becomes available.

Oh, and Java Applets are coming soon. Very soon. =]
Offline DzzD
« Reply #27 - Posted 2009-05-25 19:10:05 »

....I most definitely meant that there is no java APPLET portal (name of the thread), in the same way that there are many, many flash portal....

hey!! shttt....  Wink

nice site, I hope it will have a lot of success

an idea :

something I would have done for such website is to embed all applet in my own loader / booter (something like the boot loader I provided in the Shared Source thread)

why ?

1 - because doing that you can : try / catch init and start applet methods and do appropriate things if they crash

2 - provide a smooth & homogeneous start for applet

3 - verify requiered java version for each applet on the fly before starting it (the booter work everywhere java 1.1) and provide a nice java updgrade gui if java version is not ok.

4 - better handle memory usage / freeing between Applet (booter create/destroy applet => memory is better freed)

5 - update / improve all your applets start at once if a day  it is requiered

finally, using it does not requiere applet modifications

Offline jojoh

JGO Knight

games4j.com

« Reply #28 - Posted 2009-05-25 20:44:13 »

Yeah I l like it.. Thumbs up! 
Have 7-8 applets coming in next 2 weeks and 3-4 unfinished ones so may be able to spare 1 or 2 if any take your fancy.

Same comments as above,  background colours a little bright..  Applets should be centered and it would be nice to surround them with a rounded border, other than that cool!!
Thanks!

Why not send in all applets? You can still show them elsewhere, unless that "elsewhere" restricts you. You own and are still completely in charge of your applets (only thing I hope for is to not change gameplay on this site, after it has migrated from incubator if it uses highscore list, since it will upset the gamers).

You are very right about centering and borders. I let the submitters send in the html code that "specifies the applet/game" and it can be set there by the game dev. That way devs can do something like this: http://www.javaonthebrain.com/java/warp15/ (Way old site, but somehow that cool "framing" hasn't caught on.

I should however center and create a border by default. However, rounded borders around a square applet often looks stange/edgy, Maybe just very subtly rounded border.

Offline jojoh

JGO Knight

games4j.com

« Reply #29 - Posted 2009-05-25 20:51:39 »

Nice job. A site like this was something I had thought to do, but really websites are not my strong point so I didn't.
I am surprised that nobody has really Smiley Some obviously think this no good, but I really think this will be good for us java indies.
I think the colours are a little too light for my taste.
Quite clear that I have to change that before showing to anyone not game dev!
If you open it up to silverlight and flash you would get more games and therefore more traffic. But that's up to you. But I think you should.
I might just create a poll on that between all devs that has sent in applets later on. I think that it actually can show how good java is for online game dev, even though I don't think the site should be preaching about it toward the gamers that come to the site.

Pages: [1] 2
  ignore  |  Print  

You cannot reply to this message, because it is very, very old.

Add your game by posting it in the WIP section,
or publish it in Showcase.

The first screenshot will be displayed as a thumbnail.

PocketCrafter7 (15 views)
2014-11-28 16:25:35

PocketCrafter7 (10 views)
2014-11-28 16:25:09

PocketCrafter7 (11 views)
2014-11-28 16:24:29

toopeicgaming1999 (77 views)
2014-11-26 15:22:04

toopeicgaming1999 (67 views)
2014-11-26 15:20:36

toopeicgaming1999 (17 views)
2014-11-26 15:20:08

SHC (30 views)
2014-11-25 12:00:59

SHC (28 views)
2014-11-25 11:53:45

Norakomi (33 views)
2014-11-25 11:26:43

Gibbo3771 (28 views)
2014-11-24 19:59:16
Understanding relations between setOrigin, setScale and setPosition in libGdx
by mbabuskov
2014-10-09 22:35:00

Definite guide to supporting multiple device resolutions on Android (2014)
by mbabuskov
2014-10-02 22:36:02

List of Learning Resources
by Longor1996
2014-08-16 10:40:00

by SilverTiger
2014-08-05 19:33:27

Resources for WIP games
by CogWheelz
2014-08-01 16:20:17

Resources for WIP games
by CogWheelz
2014-08-01 16:19:50

by SilverTiger
2014-07-31 16:29:50

by SilverTiger
2014-07-31 16:26:06
java-gaming.org is not responsible for the content posted by its members, including references to external websites, and other references that may or may not have a relation with our primarily gaming and game production oriented community. inquiries and complaints can be sent via email to the info‑account of the company managing the website of java‑gaming.org