JGO Ninja

Medals: 16
Projects: 4
Exp: 14 years

Maximumisness

« Posted 2009-05-13 21:45:24 »

Here's a WIP version of an overhaul of Hyper Blazer:
http://www.gagaplay.com/hypblazer/test/hypblazer.jnlp

It still uses a very old version of LWJGL, so I'm not expecting better compatibility than the old version of Hyper Blazer. (I'll work on that soon).

What's new:
* More levels (+ a really easy introduction level)
* Larger draw distance which makes things somewhat easier (although it's still not an easy game Smiley)
* Unlockable music & continues (all scored points are added to unlock credits)
* More types of tiles (elevated tiles) and flexible road width (not only 5 tiles width)
* Different music
* New graphics and animated textures
* Music is now not played through OpenAL anymore but uses EasyOgg. I couldn't get good compatibility using OpenAL.

I'm hoping to get some feedback about whether or not all these changes are actually an improvement over the previous version and where gameplay can be improved.
Although the LWJGL version still has to get updated to the latest version, crash reports are still welcome.

Screenshots:

anaglyph 3D mode:

Offline DzzD
« Reply #1 - Posted 2009-05-13 21:54:33 »

too bad for the jnlp as once my screen resolution changed it look distorded, anyway it was playable and pretty fun, nice one !

PS: I remember that Thijs made a similar one in an Applet on Arcazoid

Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #2 - Posted 2009-05-13 22:27:23 »

By distorted do you mean stretched (on a wide screen display)?
It seems it doesn't correctly correct the aspect ratio on wide screen displays (it should, but it doesn't. I'll fix that)

Thanks for testing!  Smiley

Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline DzzD
« Reply #3 - Posted 2009-05-13 23:14:21 »

By distorted do you mean stretched (on a wide screen display)?
It seems it doesn't correctly correct the aspect ratio on wide screen displays (it should, but it doesn't. I'll fix that)

Thanks for testing!  Smiley
dont have to care much it is not really a game probleme, what happend is that my screen did not know the automaic choosen screen resolution and then once switched it doesn't fit very well the screen until I set the correct screen setting for this mode like vzoom,hzoom, etc...

Offline Eli Delventhal

JGO Kernel

Medals: 42
Projects: 11
Exp: 10 years

Game Engineer

« Reply #4 - Posted 2009-05-13 23:55:46 »

Does this need Java 6?

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Launcher.java:1332)
   at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Launcher.java:1270)
   at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.doLaunchApp(Launcher.java:1117)
   at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:105)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
   at org.lwjgl.openal.AL.<clinit>(AL.java:57)
   at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.cleanup(Game.java:489)
   at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.main(Game.java:240)
   ... 9 more

Mac OS X Java 5

See my work:
OTC Software
Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #5 - Posted 2009-05-14 06:40:58 »

Does this need Java 6?

Mac OS X Java 5

No it doesn't need Java 6, but it's still using a very old version of LWJGL and I guess you're using an Intel Mac?
First thing I'll do is update to the latest LWJGL

Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #6 - Posted 2009-05-14 21:01:27 »

I just uploaded a new version.
New:
* The aspect ratio of the display should now also be correct on wide screen displays
* Updated to LWJGL 2.1.0

Because of the update of LWJGL, I wonder if it now works better on Linux and Max OSX  Smiley.
(for the moment only 32bit linux and windows are supported, still have to check how to add 64 bit support)

Online kappa
« League of Dukes »

JGO Kernel

Medals: 77
Projects: 15

★★★★★

« Reply #7 - Posted 2009-05-14 21:41:35 »

fails to work here on 64bit linux get the following

*** START ***
CLEAN UP
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.lwjgl.Sys
   at org.lwjgl.openal.AL.<clinit>(AL.java:59)
   at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.cleanup(Game.java:455)
   at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.main(Game.java:227)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
   at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Launcher.java:1321)
   at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Launcher.java:1267)
   at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.doLaunchApp(Launcher.java:1066)
   at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:116)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
#### Java Web Start Error:
#### null

since your using the latest lwjgl, it should just be a matter of including the liblwjgl64.so and libopenal64.so in the linux natives jar to get it to work.
Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #8 - Posted 2009-05-14 22:00:45 »

Ah, thanks!  Smiley
I just updated the windows and linux libraries, so hopefully it works now on 64 bit too.

Offline oNyx

JGO Coder

Medals: 2

pixels! :x

« Reply #9 - Posted 2009-05-14 22:05:51 »

>The aspect ratio of the display should now also be correct on wide screen displays

It looks wrong here, unless I set the display mode to "full" (=stretch). Your best bet is probably using the desktop resolution.

It's still fun and I do recognize those levels. The music is as awesome as ever. Smiley

弾幕 ☆ @mahonnaiseblog
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #10 - Posted 2009-05-14 22:22:47 »

>The aspect ratio of the display should now also be correct on wide screen displays

It looks wrong here, unless I set the display mode to "full" (=stretch). Your best bet is probably using the desktop resolution.
Hm, yes that makes sense. I thought usually full screen modes always stretched to fill the whole screen, but I apparently not...
I don't want to use the desktop resolution though, as that won't run full speed on many machines (including my laptop).

I wonder if there's a programmatic way to force 'stretched mode', hmmm....

It's still fun and I do recognize those levels. The music is as awesome as ever. Smiley

Thanks!  Smiley
(The previous music is still included as an unlockable)

Online kappa
« League of Dukes »

JGO Kernel

★★★★★

« Reply #11 - Posted 2009-05-14 22:32:54 »

Ah, thanks!  Smiley
I just updated the windows and linux libraries, so hopefully it works now on 64 bit too.

works great now except for the music, if your mixing OpenAL and Java Sound then its probably due to the fact that they usually don't work together too well on linux. I'd recommend you use the standalone library slick-util (note different from slick, its actually a sub part of it) as that is probably the most well tested and reliable library for playing sounds and ogg files with OpenAL. You can find it at http://slick.cokeandcode.com/downloads/util/ with javadoc at http://slick.cokeandcode.com/javadoc-util/ see its source for a the simple test example on how to use it.

Graphically it looks pretty good, however not sure i like the small flying triangles everywhere as it gives the impression that the graphics are broken(cracking?) or something, probably better to go with a small texture or something instead.

The red color floor at the end of each level looks slightly odd due to the gradient applied to it as it gives it a standing up sort of effect which doesn't look that good and would be better if it looked more flat.

Was slightly disappointed that the ball didn't fall into holes like the original game but instead blew up but then thats just me nitpicking Smiley

however overall its a very enjoyable game and very addictive.

*** START ***
1680x1050 1.6
Setting mode 800 x 600 x 24 @58Hz
VSync=false
Throttle=true
/player.png
Texture '/player.png' loaded.
Texture ID 0 assigned
Loaded clip /explo1.wav
Loaded clip /boing.wav
Loaded clip /fx2.wav
Texture ID 1 assigned
Texture ID 2 assigned
/tunnel0.png
Texture '/tunnel0.png' loaded.
Texture ID 3 assigned
/tunnel1.png
Texture '/tunnel1.png' loaded.
Texture ID 4 assigned
/tunnel2.png
Texture '/tunnel2.png' loaded.
Texture ID 5 assigned
/tunnel3.png
Texture '/tunnel3.png' loaded.
Texture ID 6 assigned
/bg5.jpg
Texture '/bg5.jpg' loaded.
Texture ID 7 assigned
/title.png
Texture '/title.png' loaded.
Texture ID 8 assigned
/levelscore.png
Texture '/levelscore.png' loaded.
Texture ID 9 assigned
/19x16Lucida.png
Texture '/19x16Lucida.png' loaded.
Texture ID 10 assigned
Frequency:58
/tile.jpg
Texture '/tile.jpg' loaded.
Texture ID 11 assigned
Texture ID 12 assigned
/TileDrag.png
Texture '/TileDrag.png' loaded.
Texture ID 13 assigned
/TileSpeed.png
Texture '/TileSpeed.png' loaded.
Texture ID 14 assigned
/gagaplay.png
Texture '/gagaplay.png' loaded.
Texture ID 15 assigned
Loaded clip /claps.wav
Loaded clip /low1.wav
INIT COMPLETE
LEVEL 1
setUnlocked 0
setValue 0
save Soundtrack: 1 - Blazing to Eden
OK
OK
setValue 0
save Soundtrack: 1 - Blazing to Eden
OK
setUnlocked 0
setValue 0
save Number of Continues: 0
OK
OK
setValue 0
save Number of Continues: 0
OK
setUnlocked 0
setValue 0
save Bonus Multiplier: 1X
OK
OK
setValue 0
save Bonus Multiplier: 1X
OK
java.lang.Exception: Unable to open the sourceDataLine: javax.sound.sampled.LineUnavailableException: Audio Device Unavailable
java.lang.Exception: Unable to open the sourceDataLine: javax.sound.sampled.LineUnavailableException: Audio Device Unavailable
FINISH!
LEVEL 2
Offline pjt33
« Reply #12 - Posted 2009-05-14 23:06:07 »

Plays a lot more nicely with my Linux / Java 6 box now. Still can't say I'm keen on switching into fullscreen mode without prior warning, but there you go.

PS I had been thinking of making a game similar to this for the next 4k competition, but I probably won't bother now.
Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #13 - Posted 2009-05-15 08:59:44 »

Thanks for the excellent feedback, guys. Exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for   Cheesy
I know what to do next

Offline TheAnalogKid

JGO Coder

Projects: 2

« Reply #14 - Posted 2009-05-15 19:53:23 »

That's fun!  Smiley

Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #15 - Posted 2009-05-17 21:22:48 »

I just uploaded a new version:

The sound implementation can now be switched between javasound and OpenAL.
The OpenAL implementation now uses slick-util as suggested by kapta.

However, per default the JavaSound implementation is selected (streaming using OpenAL for the music is just not working reliably on my computer and also slick-util did not solve this). On my PC, the JavaSound implementation works best.

To switch to OpenAL, open the .properties file located in 'System.getProperty("user.home") + "/.hyperblazer"' and set the property 'openal' to '1'

I'd like some feedback on the following (hopefully from people with different OS'es):
* How does the default JavaSound implementation work? (does it work at all, does it have a sufficiently small latency, any problems?)
* Idem for the OpenAL implementation

Thanks in advance!

Offline pjt33
« Reply #16 - Posted 2009-05-19 13:31:11 »

Tested on Linux (Debian Lenny), with OpenJDK 1.6.0_0-b11.

I couldn't run without first editing the JNLP file to put the <jnlp> opening tag onto one line.

Once I fixed that I could hear jump sound effects with so little latency they almost seemed to be played too early! There was no background music, and it crashed at the end of the first level. Popped up a dialog which said nothing interesting (words to the effect of "There has been an error and Hypblazer must exit") and didn't respond when I clicked on the button.

The console from which I ran has lots of
java.lang.Exception: Unable to open the sourceDataLine: javax.sound.sampled.LineUnavailableException: line with format PCM_SIGNED 44100.0 Hz, 16 bit, stereo, 4 bytes/frame, little-endian not supported.

and a
FINISH!
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.gagaplay.sound.SoundSystem.playFX(SoundSystem.java:115)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.nextLevel(Game.java:773)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.engine.TileFinish.touch(TileFinish.java:37)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.engine.Road.touch(Road.java:72)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.engine.Player.tick(Player.java:147)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.logic(Game.java:517)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.run(Game.java:417)

which is probably the error which made it crash.

Will now try with OpenAL, but I expect that it has a missing resource and won't be much happier playing it with a different system.

Edit: well, I was wrong. With OpenAL I got less than a second of background music, and it crashed when I was on about 20 points.
java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
        at java.io.InputStream.reset(InputStream.java:351)
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.reset(FilterInputStream.java:217)
        at com.sun.media.sound.SoftMidiAudioFileReader.getAudioInputStream(SoftMidiAudioFileReader.java:135)
        at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream(AudioSystem.java:1111)
        at org.newdawn.slick.openal.WaveData.create(WaveData.java:123)
        at org.newdawn.slick.openal.SoundStore.getWAV(SoundStore.java:712)
        at org.newdawn.slick.openal.SoundStore.getWAV(SoundStore.java:682)
        at org.newdawn.slick.openal.AudioLoader.getAudio(AudioLoader.java:54)
        at com.gagaplay.sound.SoundSystem.<clinit>(SoundSystem.java:40)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.gameStart(Game.java:763)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.logic(Game.java:554)

at org.newdawn.slick.openal.SoundStore.getWAV(SoundStore.java:714)
        at org.newdawn.slick.openal.SoundStore.getWAV(SoundStore.java:682)
        at org.newdawn.slick.openal.AudioLoader.getAudio(AudioLoader.java:54)
        at com.gagaplay.sound.SoundSystem.<clinit>(SoundSystem.java:40)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.gameStart(Game.java:763)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.logic(Game.java:554)

at com.gagaplay.sound.SoundSystem.playFX(SoundSystem.java:106)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.engine.Player.jump(Player.java:230)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.engine.TileJump.touch(TileJump.java:31)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.engine.Road.touch(Road.java:72)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.engine.Player.tick(Player.java:147)
        at com.gagaplay.hwblast.Game.logic(Game.java:517)
Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #17 - Posted 2009-05-19 18:02:33 »

Thanks again for testing pjt33, I really appreciate it!

I couldn't run without first editing the JNLP file to put the <jnlp> opening tag onto one line.
I blame this on the JRE you're using (the jnlp is valid XML and should be fine), but it's good to know. I'll change the jnlp to work around it.

...and didn't respond when I clicked on the button.
I'm not sure what's causing this, but it also seems a JRE issue?

java.lang.Exception: Unable to open the sourceDataLine: javax.sound.sampled.LineUnavailableException: line with format PCM_SIGNED 44100.0 Hz, 16 bit, stereo, 4 bytes/frame, little-endian not supported.
Strange, as I think it's the JRE that selects this format. Again, a JRE issue?

java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
        at java.io.InputStream.reset(InputStream.java:351)
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.reset(FilterInputStream.java:217)
        at com.sun.media.sound.SoftMidiAudioFileReader.getAudioInputStream(SoftMidiAudioFileReader.java:135)
        at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream(AudioSystem.java:1111)
Again, looks like a JRE bug to me?

I think the rest of the exceptions are results of the above ones.
In any case, I checked but the resources are definitely all there.

Now, normally I don't like to blame the JRE so easily for all my problems, but to be honest I don't know what else to conclude and how to fix this...
Any chance you could try it on a Sun JRE or another machine?

With OpenAL I got less than a second of background music
Hmm, yes, I have the same problem. I'm doing exactly the same thing as in the slick-util example code except that I'm loading the music from the classloader, so I'm not sure how to fix this.

Cheers,
Erik

Offline pjt33
« Reply #18 - Posted 2009-05-19 19:07:02 »

Any chance you could try it on a Sun JRE or another machine?
That was Sun, almost. (OpenJDK is the GPL'd Sun implementation with the 2% or so of third party binaries removed). I should be able to test with 1.6.0_10, though.

Ok, 1.6.0_10 on a different Debian Lenny machine: JavaSound works fine, OpenAL still has the problem with the background music.
Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #19 - Posted 2009-05-19 20:26:01 »

That was Sun, almost. (OpenJDK is the GPL'd Sun implementation with the 2% or so of third party binaries removed). I should be able to test with 1.6.0_10, though.

Ok, 1.6.0_10 on a different Debian Lenny machine: JavaSound works fine, OpenAL still has the problem with the background music.

Hehe, maybe that 2% is the part that makes JavaSound work  Grin
But still, I guess there must be a way to make JavaSound work on OpenJDK, so I'll try to find a way.

Thanks again.

Offline shatterblast

Senior Newbie

Noobier Than Thou

« Reply #20 - Posted 2009-07-24 07:37:19 »

For a relatively simple game, I like the concept.  If you decide to pick up work on this again, I would suggest maybe the inclusion of only 1 power-up per level that doesn't affect score directly.  Maybe I missed it, but having the option to bump off things would be cool too.  I could see an opportunity for environment particles in that case for collision events.

Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #21 - Posted 2009-07-27 12:45:05 »

For a relatively simple game, I like the concept.  If you decide to pick up work on this again, I would suggest maybe the inclusion of only 1 power-up per level that doesn't affect score directly.  Maybe I missed it, but having the option to bump off things would be cool too.  I could see an opportunity for environment particles in that case for collision events.

I like the idea of bumping off things! It would make gameplay more forgiving without really getting less difficult to master Smiley
Right now any collision to obstacles and holes always result in a crashing ball which I suppose could be frustrating.

I'm not sure I see what you mean by 'only 1 power up per level that doesn't affect score directly'. Could you give an example?
Currently the idea was mostly that of a racing game (I've even started implementing an online time-trial mode a-la Mirror's Edge, but have been too swamped lately with other things before I was able to finish it yet).

Thanks for the feedback  Smiley

Offline h3ckboy

JGO Coder

Medals: 5

« Reply #22 - Posted 2009-07-27 13:20:40 »

this would probably be way to much work, but it is just an idea when bored. You could have actual racing instead of time trials. Could create a mor sustaining game I guess. Cuase then there would be a sense of competition for after completing the game.

but then again I guess this same sense of competition would come from time trials competition. But would be the smae as seeing the guyh enxt to you. this would also go nicely with ebing able tot bounce.

but again I am jsut saying an idea. Probably not a good one though.
Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #23 - Posted 2009-07-27 13:30:40 »

this would probably be way to much work, but it is just an idea when bored. You could have actual racing instead of time trials. Could create a mor sustaining game I guess. Cuase then there would be a sense of competition for after completing the game.

but then again I guess this same sense of competition would come from time trials competition. But would be the smae as seeing the guyh enxt to you. this would also go nicely with ebing able tot bounce.

but again I am jsut saying an idea. Probably not a good one though.

Yes, that would be fun wouldn't it  Smiley
It's just that it's a bit too ambitious for the time I have available for game coding lately (boredom is a luxury I don't have atm  Wink).

Offline ChrisM

JGO Coder

Medals: 1
Projects: 1

END OF LINE.

« Reply #24 - Posted 2009-07-27 13:43:37 »

Have to say, I love this WIP Erikd.  We have several pairs of 3D glasses here that were acquired though a variety of our kid's DVDs and the 3D stuff is awesome.  Would love to see more of this in other games here at JGO Smiley

Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #25 - Posted 2009-07-28 07:24:23 »

Have to say, I love this WIP Erikd.  We have several pairs of 3D glasses here that were acquired though a variety of our kid's DVDs and the 3D stuff is awesome.  Would love to see more of this in other games here at JGO Smiley

Thanks, Chris. The 3D stuff is actually quite easy to implement, although it takes a bit of fiddling to get things right. Maybe I'll write a tutorial when I find the time.

Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #26 - Posted 2009-07-28 09:41:54 »

Oh, just to let you know, I just moved from Vista to Ubuntu as my main OS, so Linux support should hopefully be better in the near future (starting with sound on OpenJDK).

Windows Vista got me annoyed enough to make me adventurous, and so far I'm very pleasantly surprised by Ubuntu! All of a sudden I can find everything again, and everything feels easy, logical and fast  Smiley
I have no idea why Microsoft changed windows from the perfectly usable XP into the slow frustrating bloaty hideous-looking counter-intuitive super annoying nag-fest that is Vista.

Offline h3ckboy

JGO Coder

Medals: 5

« Reply #27 - Posted 2009-07-28 10:29:39 »

dont worry they fixed everything in 7.
Offline erikd

JGO Ninja

Maximumisness

« Reply #28 - Posted 2009-08-12 10:16:43 »

I just moved the latest version (some new backgrounds, new menu) to the main page of the game (webstart link: http://www.gagaplay.com/hypblazer/hypblazer.jnlp).
Although the online time trial mode is not finished yet (which is why the menu option is grayed out), I think it's good enough for the game's main page.

I'm currently playing around with adding head tracking to it using a webcam. It's fiddly and it's not perfect yet, but currently under the right light conditions it already works (which is a really cool effect in combination with the anaglyph 3D mode). It really adds something to the game play experience as you can now 'duck' under the overhead obstacles (the 'banner' looking things) to see farther ahead.
I hope I can get it reliable enough, though.

Online kappa
« League of Dukes »

JGO Kernel

★★★★★

« Reply #29 - Posted 2010-03-02 20:08:13 »

As requested your game is reviewed for the featured game section.

+1 point if the game installs and uninstalls correctly
+1 point if the game doesn't crash ever
+1 point if the game is slickly presented
+1 point if the game has "good" graphics that suit the game
+1 point if the game has "good" sound that suit the game (nice sound)
+1 point if the game's overall style is "good"
+1 point if the game is original or brings a great new original twist (barely scape this since its a remake but gets the point for 3d effects graphics)
+1 point if your judge enjoyed playing the game
+1 point if the game is complete enough that doesn't feel anything is missing
+0 point if you don't whine and you demand nothing of the mods (simply saying "can you rate my game please" is fine) (sorry you loose a point here, do keep this rule in mind in future, buy hey still pretty good score Smiley)

See my previous post in this thread as that feedback still mostly stands.

9/10

FEATURED.

p.s. also please edit your original post (first post in thread) to omit the WIP bits as the featured section is intended to showcase games which are complete or practically there. First post is also the post that every person checking your game out for the first time will refer to so it should have the most up to date links and screenshots.
Pages: [1] 2
  ignore  |  Print  

You cannot reply to this message, because it is very, very old.

Add your game by posting it in the WIP section,
or publish it in Showcase.

The first screenshot will be displayed as a thumbnail.

Dwinin (15 views)
2014-09-12 09:08:26

Norakomi (45 views)
2014-09-10 13:57:51

TehJavaDev (57 views)
2014-09-10 06:39:09

Tekkerue (26 views)
2014-09-09 02:24:56

mitcheeb (49 views)
2014-09-08 06:06:29

BurntPizza (33 views)
2014-09-07 01:13:42

Longarmx (19 views)
2014-09-07 01:12:14

Longarmx (22 views)
2014-09-07 01:11:22

Longarmx (21 views)
2014-09-07 01:10:19

mitcheeb (30 views)
2014-09-04 23:08:59
List of Learning Resources
by Longor1996
2014-08-16 10:40:00

by SilverTiger
2014-08-05 19:33:27

Resources for WIP games
by CogWheelz
2014-08-01 16:20:17

Resources for WIP games
by CogWheelz
2014-08-01 16:19:50

by SilverTiger
2014-07-31 16:29:50

by SilverTiger
2014-07-31 16:26:06

by SilverTiger
2014-07-31 11:54:12

HotSpot Options
by dleskov
2014-07-08 01:59:08
java-gaming.org is not responsible for the content posted by its members, including references to external websites, and other references that may or may not have a relation with our primarily gaming and game production oriented community. inquiries and complaints can be sent via email to the info‑account of the company managing the website of java‑gaming.org