[size=16pt]LWJGL 2.0 changes
* OpenGL 3 support
* Solaris x86 support (no jinput - solaris doesn't have joystick stuff?)
* fmod and devil removed
* dropped support for windows 9x
* glu moved to lwjgl_util
* glu now uses buffers instead of arrays
* New Display.setParent() feature allows you to embed the Display into an existing AWT canvas.
For example, this allows for an existing LWJGL based application to be used in an applet without porting to AWTGLCanvas.
This means the death of AWTInputAdapter
* Mac OS X: Added support for x86_64
* Linux: Using openal-soft instead of the creative (was more or less broken anyway)
* Windows: Using openal-soft instead of creatives.
* Support for lzma and pack200 in appletloader
* Support for showing download speed in appletloaderMinor changes
* no more processMessages at isCloseRequested, isVisible, isDirty and isActive
* Removed 2D OpenGL initialization code from Display. It messes with the implicit, but well-defined, opengl default state and doesn't fit well with multiple context types (gl3 and d3d)
* NV_conditional_render extension added
* Support for GL_LAYER_NV
* Lots of input/focus fixes
* Support for ALC_ENUMERATE_ALL_EXTNon 2.0 specific changes
* Updated openal-soft to latest, with alsa and oss backend (linux), winmm and dsound for windows.sparc support would be nice - anyone with a beast like that handy?
Get it here
Remember to donate