Naughty Dog is the developer of critically acclaimed and top-selling titles including the Crash Bandicoot franchise, Jak and Daxter franchise and Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune. We’re a relatively small team with a highly decentralized and collaborative work environment – we value feedback about any aspect of our game development from any of our team members. We’re a tightly knit group and you can frequently find us participating in yoga sessions in the office, spending lunch playing out on the court basketball, foosball in our lunchroom or around town in our frequent group evenings out. Since Naughty Dog is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment America, we also get a lot of the perks that comes from being in the Sony family – movie screenings on the Sony Pictures lots and discounts on electronics, music, movies and PlayStation hardware and software. Of course, you just can’t beat our location. Naughty Dog is based near the ocean – and beaches – in Santa Monica, California, where beautiful weather and fair temperatures grace us year-round.
Want to join our Kennel?
We’re constantly looking to expand our team with exceptional individuals who have the drive to help us develop great video games. We are constantly on the lookout for senior level candidates with proven industry track records who don’t shy away from challenges and confidently feel they are among the best in their field. All of our positions require a love of games, strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. Due to our relatively small development staff, firm deadlines and informal structure, each potential team member should be a capable self-starter and able to manage their time and tasks independently.
GUI Tools Programmer
• Excellent Math Skills
• 3-5 years of professional games experience
• C++, C#, and C++/CLI expertise
• Experience in creating the following PC applications: level editor (actor placement, navigation meshes, particles, boundary regions, etc), art prototype catalogue/database, animation/cinematic editor, material/shader editor, plug-ins, build tools, data massaging tools, lighting tools
• Experience in using the following technologies: Maya Plug-in API, SQL, OpenGL, CG/HLSL
• Ability to design, author, and maintain complex tools used in different parts of the production pipeline
• Experience using DCC applications (3DStudio/Maya/Photoshop/XSI/...)
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Python/MelScript/Lua/VBScript.)
• GUI art/design skills
Please send your resume to:
Recruiter @ Naughty Dog
Web Site: www.naughtydog.com
Direct Line: 310-633-9275