Hey there. First post at this forum, so i thought i'd share my game Dust and Rocks 2 with you :-)
The game is a vertical shooter i have been working on for almost 1 year now (while working on other projects aswell).The game features:
Multiple levels with a boss you have to destroy at the end of each level.
Weapon buying after each stage.
Multiplayer support for up to 5 players.
Highscore list based on score, version and players.
The game is made using my own game engine. The same engine is used for 2 other games on the website:Hydro Hydra
and the game in the banner.
I hope you guys will be kind enough to leave a few comments on the game.
If you have no idea what to comment on, perhaps the following will help:
* What did you think of the game?
* How far did you get in the game? (Did you give up? Did you lose? Did you win? and so on.)
* What was the most boring experience with the game? (ideas to avoid this would be welcome aswell)
* What did you find annoying in the game?
* What part of the games graphics should i work on next?
* Should any of the sounds be improve? What events should also trigger sounds?
* Did the game run smooth? (If not, i'd be really happy to hear of your system specs and perhaps a readout from the console, after pressing F12 once while in the game)
Hope you try the game and have a great time :-)