Sportvision, Inc. is a privately held corporation. If you know and watch sports you've seen our work on sports television. Our clients include ESPN, Turner Networks, Fox Networks, Major League Baseball, NASCAR, PGA Tour Golf, NFL, etc. The company has captured eight Emmy Awards for our products, five for our signature broadcast enhancements, the virtual yellow 1st and Ten™ line, K Zone, StroMotion™, TOURCast, and three for our pioneering advanced media work with NASCAR.
As a New Media, iTV Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in a small team on a variety of different sports. You’ll be responsible for developing software for real time television sports broadcast enhancements. There will be a wide variety of projects, including user interface development, set-top development investigations, video image processing, and television broadcast field tests and operations. You will work on a variety of platforms and with a variety of special purpose hardware.
▪ BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent
▪ Java language, plus one of:
o Flash + Actionscript
▪ Experience on resource constrained devices such as:
o Set top boxes
o Cell phones
▪ Track record coding 2D and 3D dynamic graphics and user interface
▪ OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenKODE experience helpful
▪ Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, attention-to-detail, problem-solving skills and work well in a team environment.
▪ Must be willing to travel 5 – 20% to sporting events.
Experience in these areas are a PLUS:
▪ Experience coding OCAP-compliant software
▪ Experience with video processing or image processing
▪ Interest in and knowledge of sports
Candidate will build and strengthen a broad array of skills, including:
▪ Develop analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills
▪ Develop an understanding of the sports and sports broadcast video technology
▪ Design complex, dynamic software programs that are seen on National Television
We offer a competitive compensation package, casual environment and an excellent benefit program.
For consideration, please submit a resume, including salary requirements to email@example.com
To learn more about us visit our website at: www.sportvision.com