Sportvision, Inc. is a privately held corporation. If you know and like sports you've seen our work on sports television. Our clients include ESPN, Turner Networks, Fox Networks, Major League Baseball, NASCAR, PGA Tour Golf, NFL, etc. The company has captured eight Emmy Awards for our products, five for our signature broadcast enhancements, the virtual yellow 1st and Ten™ line, K Zone, StroMotion™, TOURCast, and three for our pioneering advanced media work with NASCAR.
We are scouting for well-rounded Software Engineers with a proven track record working with Java, and with experience working with 3D graphics. Enthusiasm for solving interesting and complex problems is a MUST. As a Software Engineer, you’ll initially work in a small team building the next version of our online auto racing renderer, driven from live race data.
▪ BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
▪ Strong background or interest in Computer Graphics (OpenGL).
▪ Solid experience programming in Java (J2SE) and C++.
▪ Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, attention-to-detail, problem-solving skills and work well in a team environment.
▪ Must be willing to travel 5 – 20% to broadcast sporting events.
Experience in one or more of these areas is a PLUS:
▪ MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
▪ Experience writing GPU Shaders in one of Cg, GLSL, HLSL, or writing RenderMan Shaders.
▪ Experience writing plug-ins / exporters for a production tool, preferably for 3D Studio MAX and/or Maya.
▪ Experience developing other production tools such as a level editor, OpenGL, compositing or preview application, etc.
▪ Game, film, TV graphics or broadcast video experience
▪ Interest in and knowledge of sports
Candidate will build and strengthen a broad array of skills, including:
▪ Develop analytical, problem solving and mathematical skills
▪ Develop an understanding of the sports and sports broadcast video technology
▪ Design complex, dynamic software programs that are seen on National Television
▪ Develop real-time sports data applications and content for the Internet
We offer a casual environment, competitive compensation package, and excellent benefits. For consideration, please submit a resume, including salary history to email@example.com
To learn more about us visit our website at: www.sportvision.com