Digital Artist Management is currently assisting a premiere Los Angeles game development studio in there search for a solid AI Programmer for a new intellectual property for the next generation consoles. They are focused on ensuring the engineering staff is second to none.
This developer is committed to supplying its team with the best resources available as well as providing excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits and relocation assistance (if necessary).
This AI Programmer will play a significant role in executing the vision of this next generation IP.
• Must Have 3+ Years Of Game Industry Or Related Programming Experience
• Knowledgeable in AI algorithms.
• Strong experience with C++ and STL.
• This engineer will be working with the lead designer to determine the feasibility of AI features and to make them easily modifiable by designers
• Extensive knowledge of the following AI techniques:
o Path-finding/navigation, Perception, Scripting, control mechanisms, Expert systems, Emergent behaviors, Flocking, Rule-based systems, Fuzzy logic, etc
• Implementation and Design and of tactical and strategic AI behaviors.
• Implementation of advanced path-finding algorithms.
• Ability to planning character movement and strategy AI for game-play scenarios
• Develop editor tools for designers to implement game design related to character AI
• Research and implementation of core character simulation and artificial intelligence.
• Experienced in designing and implementing character AI systems in games.
• Strong object-oriented design skills and math skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: