Digital Artist Management is currently assisting a premiere Los Angeles game development studio in there search for a solid Maya Tools Software Engineer for a new intellectual property for the next generation consoles. They are focused on ensuring the engineering staff is second to none.
This developer is committed to supplying its team with the best resources available as well as providing excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits and relocation assistance (if necessary).
This Maya Tools Software Engineer will play a significant role in executing the vision of this next generation IP.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (MAYA TOOLS)
• MUST have 3+ years of game industry or related programming experience
• Design and implement exporters and importers.
• Experience with Maya SDK, Win32 SDK, MFC
• Passion for First Person Shooters
• Design, develop and own specialized art creation tools.
• Implement the Following:
o Windows-based tools for art pipeline and asset management
o Platform-based tools for art pipeline
o Plug-ins for 3rd party content creation applications
• Design tools and plug-ins to maximize efficiency of asset creation
• Visual C++ (and/or .NET), object oriented and ANSI C
• Awareness of current trends in tools and development
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: