Games in Android Showcase (132)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (603)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials

Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  
  Problems running the SGS  (Read 6372 times)
Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Posted 2007-03-13 14:09:21 »

Please post any problems in this thread.  Thanks

JK

Got a question about Java and game programming?  Just new to the Java Game Development Community?  Try my FAQ.  Its likely you'll learn something!

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Games/JeffFAQ
Offline Alkix

Junior Newbie

« Reply #1 - Posted 2007-03-13 16:05:38 »

I followed the running SGS in Eclipse guide, and I think I've made some progress with it.  Right now though I'm stuck because it says it can't find the /dsdb directory.  I have an empty  dsdb directory directly inside the root of my project directory (where the sgs jar and all other stuff is also)  I also included have another one at Data/<Game Name>/dsdb because the demos are set up like that.  Neither is working.  Is there a location I can specify where this directory should be?

Thanks
-Alkix

**EDIT**
Scratch that, upon closer examination it's the second entry in the App.properties  file that points to the directory that contains the dsdb folder.  Mine was wrong.
Offline Threshold

Senior Newbie

« Reply #2 - Posted 2007-03-14 13:18:05 »

First thanks to Jeff for the detailed description how to run 0.9 in eclipse.
Works great now!

Two Pitfalls I encountered:
1.) You must use a unix-style slash (/) in the .properties file for paths (e.g. com.sun.sgs.app.root=data/HelloWorld)
2.) There is a typo in VM arguments, the filenames start with "sgs-" not "sys-"
Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #3 - Posted 2007-03-14 13:48:43 »

Thanks, will fix the  instructions

JK

Got a question about Java and game programming?  Just new to the Java Game Development Community?  Try my FAQ.  Its likely you'll learn something!

Offline floersh

Senior Newbie

« Reply #4 - Posted 2007-03-15 15:11:07 »

I have been trying to get this running in IntelliJ. Setup is very similar to Eclipse.

VM Parameters

-Djava.util.logging.config.file=/Software/sgs/sgs-logging.properties
-Dcom.sun.sgs.config.file=/Software/sgs/sgs-config.properties
-Djava.library.path=/Software/sgs/lib/bdb/win32-x86

Program Parameters

conf/LaneServer.properties

Working Dir C:\Devel\Test\LaneServer
  Under that I have two directories data and conf
  data/LaneServer/dsdb/
  conf/LaneServer.properties

By the way C:\Software\sgs is where the SunGame Server is installed.

Main Class: com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel

LaneServer.properties
com.sun.sgs.app.name=LaneServer
com.sun.sgs.app.root=data/LaneServer
com.sun.sgs.app.port=1139
com.sun.sgs.app.listener=com.xpertss.laneserver.LaneServer

I am using IntelliJ 6.04, JDK 1.5.0_11, on WinXP Professional

I have included all of the jars you specified but also the client jar as I am working with both server and client in this project.

When I attempt to start the server I get the following stack trace:

SEVERE: Could not setup service
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
   at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
   at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.createService(Kernel.java:440)
   at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.setupService(Kernel.java:457)
   at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.startupApplication(Kernel.java:329)
   at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel.main(Kernel.java:642)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
   at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:90)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Software\sgs\lib\bdb\win32-x86\libdb_java45.dll: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem
   at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1676)
   at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:822)
   at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:993)
   at com.sleepycat.db.internal.db_javaJNI.<clinit>(db_javaJNI.java:35)
   at com.sleepycat.db.internal.DbEnv.<init>(DbEnv.java:213)
   at com.sleepycat.db.EnvironmentConfig.createEnvironment(EnvironmentConfig.java:932)
   at com.sleepycat.db.EnvironmentConfig.openEnvironment(EnvironmentConfig.java:885)
   at com.sleepycat.db.Environment.<init>(Environment.java:30)
   at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.getEnvironment(DataStoreImpl.java:553)
   at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.<init>(DataStoreImpl.java:456)
   at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.<init>(DataServiceImpl.java:205)
   ... 13 more

I redownloaded the server and replaced the dll just to make sure I didn't have a corrupted file or anything.. Everything works fine under eclipse but not under IntelliJ IDE..

Any guesses??
Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #5 - Posted 2007-03-15 15:18:18 »

Yup. This is your problem right here:

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Software\sgs\lib\bdb\win32-x86\libdb_java45.dll:

The system is not finding the native library. 
(1) Make sure you have the above library set however you set native libraries that libraries depend on in IntelliJ

(2) You *may* also have to set the PATH environment variable to
C:\Other Technologies\BerkleyDB\builds\win32\Release

Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #6 - Posted 2007-03-15 15:19:29 »

P.S.  If you get it working, please post instructions for the community!

Offline tigeba

Junior Devvie

« Reply #7 - Posted 2007-03-17 04:23:53 »

The startup script supports osx-x86, but the native libs for BDB are not included in the distribution.  If you need them I built them and they are available here:

http://www.alienos.com/articles/2007/03/16/darkstar-the-missing-osx-libraries

So far the new API looks great!
Offline brendanburns

Senior Newbie

« Reply #8 - Posted 2007-03-17 16:30:54 »

The startup script supports Linux-x86, but the native db libraries are missing.  On Fedora Core, you can install them with:
yum install db4-java

Note that this is version 4.3 and includes its own db.jar, thus change sgs.sh  to read:
$java -Djava.library.path=/usr/share/java/db.jar \

Offline endolf

JGO Coder

Medals: 7
Exp: 15 years

Current project release date: sometime in 3003

« Reply #9 - Posted 2007-03-17 16:44:49 »

I just pursuaded my Ubuntu installation to upgrade to Feisty, from there a
apt-get installl libdb4.5-java
did the job Smiley

Just have to remember to stick /usr/lib in the java.library.classpath

Endolf

Games published by our own members! Check 'em out!
Legends of Yore - The Casual Retro Roguelike
Offline endolf

JGO Coder

Medals: 7
Exp: 15 years

Current project release date: sometime in 3003

« Reply #10 - Posted 2007-03-17 17:50:45 »

After a bit of a fight, I've managed to get deadrat RHEL4 playing too. I had to install db4_java with up2date, which puts db4.2 on, I then db4.4 from the ark distribution (rpmfind got me the initial link) here, just picked of the mirror list. extracted it with rpm2cpio and copied the lib and jar to the right places. I'm sure thats not what redhat want you to do Smiley

Version 4.2 has API changes that mean SGS won't start up.

HTH

Endolf

Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #11 - Posted 2007-03-17 17:54:08 »

The startup script supports osx-x86, but the native libs for BDB are not included in the distribution.  If you need them I built them and they are available here:

http://www.alienos.com/articles/2007/03/16/darkstar-the-missing-osx-libraries

So far the new API looks great!

Thanks, we'll try to get this fixed by the next release.  meanwhile I'm going to create stickied thread for this and copy our instructions over!

Again, thanks guys!

JK

Offline in_the_end

Junior Newbie

« Reply #12 - Posted 2007-03-17 17:55:32 »

Moved to problem with HashMap
Offline floersh

Senior Newbie

« Reply #13 - Posted 2007-03-18 02:01:52 »

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Software\sgs\lib\bdb\win32-x86\libdb_java45.dll: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem

If you have errors like the above it is because you do not have the .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your machine. For XP users it is MS Update (KB829019). This was not fun to try and find..

By the way. UnsatisfiedLinkError is usually the result of the DLL not being found in the PATH. If however, you get the message about Reinstalling then check your machine for msvcm80.dll via a simple file search. If you don't have it (WinXP its in C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS) then you'll need to go to microsoft's update site.
Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #14 - Posted 2007-03-18 02:52:38 »

Okay,

We use NONE  of the .net features or APIs.

Can someone explain why then its necessary to install .slow ?

Kind of looks like MSFT is basically just making it impossible to use Windows without installing .net. :/

JK

Offline NewbTon

Junior Devvie

Odejava games rock!

« Reply #15 - Posted 2007-04-26 14:23:48 »

Where can i find the post about how to run SGS in eclipse ?
Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #16 - Posted 2007-04-26 15:21:03 »

the FAQs section. See the top of the page.

Offline smallGame

Junior Newbie

« Reply #17 - Posted 2007-04-29 07:35:54 »

Hello,

I want to make a video game in C++ and using the Darkstar project. But I don't undersatand how integrate a client C++ in the Darkstar project. I didn't find any documentation about this.

Have you got a solution for me???

Thank you,
Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #18 - Posted 2007-04-30 21:31:07 »

We had a C/C++ API included in the EA release and we fully intend one for the new stack.  We just havent had the time to pull that together yet and, to be honest, although we know its important we have a whole bunch of even MORE important thinsg to finish like the multi-node stack.

So your options are:
(1) Call the Java API from C by using JNI.  This means running a VM inside of your process.  The instructions for this are  all in the JNI article in the Java 5 SDK download.

(2) Once we release the open source, port it yourself. The API is pretty thin and the protocol is designed to be easily implementable in other languages such as C.

(3) Wait for us to get the free cycles to do it for you.

Offline jiml

Junior Newbie

« Reply #19 - Posted 2007-05-15 14:26:25 »

I am getting a timeout error when running sgs-0.9.2-r2216 - I running on OpenSolaris w/ java 1.6

bash-3.00$ ls
ClientTutorial.pdf            HelloPersistence3.properties  SwordWorld.properties
HelloChannels.properties      HelloTimer.properties         data
HelloEcho.properties          HelloUser.properties          logging.properties
HelloLogger.properties        HelloUser2.properties         src
HelloPersistence.properties   HelloWorld.properties         tutorial.jar
HelloPersistence2.properties  ServerAppTutorial.pdf
bash-3.00$ rm -r data/HelloWorld/d*/*
bash-3.00$ java -version
java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b105)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0-b105, mixed mode, sharing)
bash-3.00$ which sgs.sh
/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/sgs.sh
bash-3.00$ pwd
/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/tutorial
bash-3.00$ ls
ClientTutorial.pdf            HelloPersistence3.properties  SwordWorld.properties
HelloChannels.properties      HelloTimer.properties         data
HelloEcho.properties          HelloUser.properties          logging.properties
HelloLogger.properties        HelloUser2.properties         src
HelloPersistence.properties   HelloWorld.properties         tutorial.jar
HelloPersistence2.properties  ServerAppTutorial.pdf
bash-3.00$ sgs.sh tutorial.jar HelloWorld.properties
+ /usr/java/bin/java -Djava.library.path=/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/lib/bdb/solaris-x86 -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/sgs-logging.properties -Dcom.sun.sgs.config.file=/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/sgs-config.properties -cp /export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/lib/sgs.jar:tutorial.jar com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel HelloWorld.properties
May 15, 2007 9:52:45 AM com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel <init>
INFO: The Kernel is ready, version: 0.9.2-r2216
May 15, 2007 9:56:30 AM com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl abort
WARNING: abort txn:TransactionImpl[tid:1] throws
com.sun.sgs.app.TransactionTimeoutException: abort txn:TxnTrampoline[originalTxn:TransactionImpl[tid:1]] failed: Transaction timed out after 224765 ms
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.convertException(DataStoreImpl.java:1509)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.abort(DataStoreImpl.java:1259)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.Context.abort(Context.java:241)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.abort(DataServiceImpl.java:482)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.transaction.TransactionImpl.abort(TransactionImpl.java:177)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.Context$TxnTrampoline.abort(Context.java:121)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.convertException(DataStoreImpl.java:1524)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.nextBoundName(DataStoreImpl.java:1064)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.Context.nextBoundName(Context.java:208)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.nextBoundNameInternal(DataServiceImpl.java:592)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.nextServiceBoundName(DataServiceImpl.java:394)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.util.BoundNamesUtil$BoundNamesIterator.hasNext(BoundNamesUtil.java:139)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.channel.ChannelServiceImpl.removeAllSessionsFromChannels(ChannelServiceImpl.java:1002)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.channel.ChannelServiceImpl.configure(ChannelServiceImpl.java:200)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.ServiceConfigRunner.run(ServiceConfigRunner.java:118)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.TaskHandler.runTransactionalTask(TaskHandler.java:134)
        at com.sun.sgs.service.TransactionRunner.run(TransactionRunner.java:56)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.TaskHandler.runTaskAsOwner(TaskHandler.java:99)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.schedule.MasterTaskConsumer.run(MasterTaskConsumer.java:91)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: com.sun.sgs.app.TransactionTimeoutException: Transaction timed out after 224765 ms
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.checkTxnTimeout(DataStoreImpl.java:1577)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.abort(DataStoreImpl.java:1248)
        ... 20 more
May 15, 2007 9:56:30 AM com.sun.sgs.impl.service.transaction.TransactionImpl abort
WARNING: abort TransactionImpl[tid:1] participant:DataServiceImpl[appName:"HelloWorld, store:DataStoreImpl[directory="/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/tutorial/data/HelloWorld/dsdb"]"] failed
com.sun.sgs.app.TransactionTimeoutException: abort txn:TxnTrampoline[originalTxn:TransactionImpl[tid:1]] failed: Transaction timed out after 224765 ms
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.convertException(DataStoreImpl.java:1509)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.abort(DataStoreImpl.java:1259)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.abort(DataServiceImpl.java:482)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.transaction.TransactionImpl.abort(TransactionImpl.java:177)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.convertException(DataStoreImpl.java:1524)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.nextBoundName(DataStoreImpl.java:1064)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.nextBoundNameInternal(DataServiceImpl.java:592)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl.nextServiceBoundName(DataServiceImpl.java:394)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.util.BoundNamesUtil$BoundNamesIterator.hasNext(BoundNamesUtil.java:139)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.channel.ChannelServiceImpl.removeAllSessionsFromChannels(ChannelServiceImpl.java:1002)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.channel.ChannelServiceImpl.configure(ChannelServiceImpl.java:200)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.ServiceConfigRunner.run(ServiceConfigRunner.java:118)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.TaskHandler.runTransactionalTask(TaskHandler.java:134)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.schedule.MasterTaskConsumer.run(MasterTaskConsumer.java:91)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
Caused by: com.sun.sgs.app.TransactionTimeoutException: Transaction timed out after 224765 ms
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.checkTxnTimeout(DataStoreImpl.java:1577)
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.store.DataStoreImpl.abort(DataStoreImpl.java:1248)
        ... 20 more
May 15, 2007 9:56:30 AM com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.schedule.MasterTaskConsumer run
WARNING: dropping a task that failed with a non-retryable exception: com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.ServiceConfigRunner[owner:[ id="app:HelloWorld" context=HelloWorld ]]
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Already configured
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.session.ClientSessionServiceImpl.configure(ClientSessionServiceImpl.java:209)

any hints?

Thanks

Jim
Offline Jeff

JGO Coder

Got any cats?

« Reply #20 - Posted 2007-05-16 02:03:05 »

Very odd.

Ive never heard of HelloWorld throwing a timeout.  It does almost nothing.

Just as a suggestion, make sure the object store is clean and try again.  (you clean the object store by deleleting all the files in the dsdb directory.)

JK

Offline jiml

Junior Newbie

« Reply #21 - Posted 2007-05-16 03:22:10 »

I saw the note documented - I deleted the file in data/HelloWorld/dsdb each time I tried. I have tried again after cleaning out all the files in all the dsdb directories.

bash-3.00$ which sgs.sh
/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/sgs.sh
bash-3.00$ sgs.sh tutorial.jar HelloWorld.properties
+ /usr/java/bin/java -Djava.library.path=/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/lib/bdb/solaris-x86 -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/sgs-logging.properties -Dcom.sun.sgs.config.file=/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/sgs-config.properties -cp /export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/lib/sgs.jar:tutorial.jar com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel HelloWorld.properties
May 15, 2007 11:15:22 PM com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.Kernel <init>
INFO: The Kernel is ready, version: 0.9.2-r2216
May 15, 2007 11:19:07 PM com.sun.sgs.impl.service.data.DataServiceImpl abort
WARNING: abort txn:TransactionImpl[tid:1] throws
com.sun.sgs.app.TransactionTimeoutException: abort txn:TxnTrampoline[originalTxn:TransactionImpl[tid:1]] failed: Transaction timed out after 224764 ms
Caused by: com.sun.sgs.app.TransactionTimeoutException: Transaction timed out after 224764 ms
        ... 20 more
May 15, 2007 11:19:07 PM com.sun.sgs.impl.service.transaction.TransactionImpl abort
WARNING: abort TransactionImpl[tid:1] participant:DataServiceImpl[appName:"HelloWorld, store:DataStoreImpl[directory="/export/home/langston/DarkStar/sgs-0.9.2-r2216/tutorial/data/HelloWorld/dsdb"]"] failed
com.sun.sgs.app.TransactionTimeoutException: abort txn:TxnTrampoline[originalTxn:TransactionImpl[tid:1]] failed: Transaction timed out after 224764 ms
Caused by: com.sun.sgs.app.TransactionTimeoutException: Transaction timed out after 224764 ms
        ... 20 more
May 15, 2007 11:19:07 PM com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.schedule.MasterTaskConsumer run
WARNING: dropping a task that failed with a non-retryable exception: com.sun.sgs.impl.kernel.ServiceConfigRunner[owner:[ id="app:HelloWorld" context=HelloWorld ]]
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Already configured
        at com.sun.sgs.impl.service.session.ClientSessionServiceImpl.configure(ClientSessionServiceImpl.java:209)

-- this is what is in the data directory after these messages ---

bash-3.00$ cd data
bash-3.00$ ls
HelloChannels      HelloPersistence   HelloTimer         HelloWorld
HelloEcho          HelloPersistence2  HelloUser          SwordWorld
HelloLogger        HelloPersistence3  HelloUser2
bash-3.00$ cd HelloWorld
bash-3.00$ ls
dsdb
bash-3.00$ cd dsdb
bash-3.00$ ls -l
total 1280
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston   24576 May 15 23:15 __db.001
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston  131072 May 15 23:15 __db.002
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston 1253376 May 15 23:15 __db.003
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston   98304 May 15 23:15 __db.004
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston  352256 May 15 23:15 __db.005
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston   40960 May 15 23:15 __db.006
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston   16384 May 15 23:15 info
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston 10485760 May 15 23:15 log.0000000001
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston   16384 May 15 23:15 names
-rw-r--r--   1 langston langston   16384 May 15 23:15 oids

Offline jiml

Junior Newbie

« Reply #22 - Posted 2007-05-16 18:46:42 »

I loaded up sgs on another system and I have not had problems with it, so
there must be something with my other system that is keeping it from running,
both my systems are OpenSolaris - same level of OS - so I will pluck away to
see if I can figure out what the problem is on my end.

Thanks,

Jim

Pages: [1]
  ignore  |  Print  

You cannot reply to this message, because it is very, very old.

Add your game by posting it in the WIP section,
or publish it in Showcase.

The first screenshot will be displayed as a thumbnail.

rwatson462 (36 views)
2014-12-15 09:26:44

Mr.CodeIt (29 views)
2014-12-14 19:50:38

BurntPizza (61 views)
2014-12-09 22:41:13

BurntPizza (98 views)
2014-12-08 04:46:31

JscottyBieshaar (58 views)
2014-12-05 12:39:02

SHC (74 views)
2014-12-03 16:27:13

CopyableCougar4 (76 views)
2014-11-29 21:32:03

toopeicgaming1999 (137 views)
2014-11-26 15:22:04

toopeicgaming1999 (127 views)
2014-11-26 15:20:36

toopeicgaming1999 (37 views)
2014-11-26 15:20:08
Resources for WIP games
by kpars
2014-12-18 10:26:14

Understanding relations between setOrigin, setScale and setPosition in libGdx
by mbabuskov
2014-10-09 22:35:00

Definite guide to supporting multiple device resolutions on Android (2014)
by mbabuskov
2014-10-02 22:36:02

List of Learning Resources
by Longor1996
2014-08-16 10:40:00

by SilverTiger
2014-08-05 19:33:27

Resources for WIP games
by CogWheelz
2014-08-01 16:20:17

Resources for WIP games
by CogWheelz
2014-08-01 16:19:50

by SilverTiger
2014-07-31 16:29:50
java-gaming.org is not responsible for the content posted by its members, including references to external websites, and other references that may or may not have a relation with our primarily gaming and game production oriented community. inquiries and complaints can be sent via email to the info‑account of the company managing the website of java‑gaming.org