Just an idea : mixing contests !
- everybody collaborates on the SGS server code
- 4k competition is based on the most interesting 4k client, each client offering a personalized view and actions of the server entities
imagine a kind of MMO world, with 4k minigames to 'fight' or 'trade' and a 4k world/local map.
could be interesting because :
- 4k games are fun and quick to develop
- 4k games + SGS API still allows many things and versatile gameplay
- the final world would be a mix of the best contest entries + navigation
Problem : judging the SGS winner would be even harder the the 4k winner.
Well, this idea is better suited for an incubator project than a contest... don't take it too seriously