Digital Artist Management is currently assisting a high profile Los Angeles game development studio in their search for a solid Sr. Graphics Programmer for a new original Action Adventure franchise for the next generation consoles. This group already employs a solid programming staff, but they are looking for a few more additions to ensure it remains second to none.
This Los Angeles developer is located in a prime metropolitan area. They are committed to supplying its team with the best resources available as well as providing excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits and relocation assistance (if necessary).
This programmer will play a significant role in executing the vision of this next generation IP.
SR. PROGRAMMER (GRAPHICS PROGRAMMER)
• MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF GAME INDUSTRY OR RELATED PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
• Responsible for supporting product development teams in their use of major graphics engine components, which include: Rendering pipeline, skeletal animation system, scalability systems, camera control, view and occlusion culling, collision detection, physics, special effects, math functions, development/debugging components, and tools
• 5+ years professional C++ experience
• Knowledge of vertex and pixel shaders
• Strong background in 3D math
• Skilled in advanced graphics pipeline optimization techniques
• Experienced with team development and modern software engineering practices
• Experience using a professional game engine such as Unreal, Source, or Quake
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: