Digital Artist Management is currently assisting a high profile Los Angeles game development studio in their search for a solid Physics Programmer for a new original Action Adventure franchise for the next generation consoles. This group already employs a solid programming staff, but they are looking for a few more additions to ensure it remains second to none.
This Los Angeles developer is located in a prime metropolitan area. They are committed to supplying its team with the best resources available as well as providing excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits and relocation assistance (if necessary).
This programmer will play a significant role in executing the vision of this next generation IP.
• MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF GAME INDUSTRY OR RELATED PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
• Strong Experience with the following:
• Character key-frame animation interacting with a physics simulation (Ragdoll, etc)
• Havok, ODE, Tokamak, NovodeX or equivalent physics SDK
• Proficiency with C/C++ and OOP architecture design and implementation
• Implementation and design of an extensible cross-platform physics architecture that will be able to move to new platforms with minimal effort based around an existing real-time physics SDK
• Advanced knowledge of collision detection techniques
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: