Digital Artist Management is currently assisting a high profile Los Angeles game development studio in their search for a solid Networking Programmer for a new original Action Adventure franchise for the next generation consoles. This group already employs a solid programming staff, but they are looking for a few more additions to ensure it remains second to none.
This Los Angeles developer is located in a prime metropolitan area. They are committed to supplying its team with the best resources available as well as providing excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits and relocation assistance (if necessary).
This programmer will play a significant role in executing the vision of this next generation IP.
GAME PROGRAMMER (NETWORKING)
• MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF GAME INDUSTRY OR RELATED PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
• Shipped at least one title on PC, PS2, or Xbox using client/server architecture for online play.
• Familiarity with client authoritative architecture.
• Experience with Xbox Live
• Ability to modify an existing game architecture so that it will support a large numbers in online play with the least impact to teams (client/server).
• Must be able to integrate code/packages from internal and external sources.
• Provide support as needed to the teams using this technology.
• Must create extensible cross platform solutions that can include new platforms with minimal effort.
• Ability to develop Technical Design Documents (TDD) pertaining to the project, that lead to well structured, quality and maintainable code.
• Do whatever has to be done to ship the highest quality game on time.
• Architected and implemented latency masking solutions.
• Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: