Digital Artist Management is currently assisting a high profile Los Angeles game development studio in their search for a solid Audio Programmer for a new original Action Adventure franchise for the next generation consoles. This group already employs a solid programming staff, but they are looking for a few more additions to ensure it remains second to none.
This Los Angeles developer is located in a prime metropolitan area. They are committed to supplying its team with the best resources available as well as providing excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits and relocation assistance (if necessary).
This programmer will play a significant role in executing the vision of this next generation IP.
GAME PROGRAMMER (AUDIO)
• MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF GAME INDUSTRY OR RELATED PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
• Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code.
• Self motivated with demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently.
• Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities and solve problems. Must be able to accurately assess time requirements and complexity of assigned systems. Must be able to design systems thoroughly and break into manageable tasks.
• Ability to collaborate as member of a team and work toward team goals.
• Experience in one or more areas of game technology with a specialization in one or more of: sound systems, 3D sound modeling, sound occlusion, platform specific hardware and SDKs, MIDI systems, streaming audio.
• Must be able to work closely with sounds designers, and programmers to develop compelling technology that enables innovative game systems and features.
• Must be able to write and maintain robust reusable components and documentation for common systems.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: