Digital Artist Management is currently assisting a high profile Los Angeles game development studio in their search for a solid 3D Max Programmer for a new original Action Adventure franchise for the next generation consoles. This group already employs a solid programming staff, but they are looking for a few more additions to ensure it remains second to none.
This Los Angeles developer is located in a prime metropolitan area. They are committed to supplying its team with the best resources available as well as providing excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits and relocation assistance (if necessary).
This programmer will play a significant role in executing the vision of this next generation IP.
GAME PROGRAMMER (3D MAX TOOLS)
• MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF GAME INDUSTRY OR RELATED PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
• Develop file formats for game engine
• Knowledge of 3D Studio MAX SDK, Win32 SDK, MFC
• Design tools and plug-ins to maximize efficiency of asset creation.
• Implement the Following:
Windows-based tools for art pipeline and asset management
Platform-based tools for art pipeline
Plug-ins for 3rd party content creation applications
• Develop solutions for unforeseen design problems
• Share knowledge and help solve problems with other team members
• Visual C++ (and/or .NET), object oriented and ANSI C
• Managed C++/C# experience (.NET Framework)
• Awareness of current trends in tools and development
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: