Short Fuze is looking for a software engineer with Java and OpenGL experience:
- Strong maths, physics, engineering or comp-sci background essential
- Recent experience on a PC or console game title an advantage.
- Should be based in Cambridge or its surroundings and must have the ability to work from home, both in terms of motivation and a suitable home office environment
- Salary subject to negotiation depending on experience and ability.
- The company operates an approved share option scheme.
This is an opportunity to join a start-up at ground level and get involved in something big.
Short Fuze is a small, but highly innovative Cambridge-based start-up company working in the emerging field of machinima - the use of technology developed for computer games to make low-budget films. The founders and management are recognised experts in machinima, as well as experienced entrepreneurs, and the company is funded by NESTA, GEIF, CREATE and the Cambridge Angels. The company's vision is to spark a worldwide revolution in movie-making. Short Fuze is a member of the Academy of Machinima Arts & Sciences.
Please reply to dave at shortfuze dot co dot uk