Digital Artist Management is currently assisting a high profile Orange County game development studio in there search for a solid Software Engineer (Maya Tools) for a new original First Person Shooter franchise for the next generation consoles. This group already employs a solid engineering staff, but they are looking for a few more additions to ensure it remains second to none.
This Southern California developer is located in a prime beach area. They are committed to supplying its team with the best resources available as well as providing excellent salaries, bonuses, benefits and relocation assistance (if necessary).
This Software Engineer (Maya Tools) will play a significant role in executing the vision of this next generation IP.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (MAYA TOOLS)
• MUST HAVE 3+ YEARS OF GAME INDUSTRY OR RELATED PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
• Design and implement exporters and importers.
• Experience with Maya SDK, Win32 SDK, MFC
• Passion for First Person Shooters
• Design, develop and own specialized art creation tools.
• Implement the Following:
o Windows-based tools for art pipeline and asset management
o Platform-based tools for art pipeline
o Plug-ins for 3rd party content creation applications
• Design tools and plug-ins to maximize efficiency of asset creation
• Visual C++ (and/or .NET), object oriented and ANSI C
• Awareness of current trends in tools and development
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: