I decided it was time for another game, so here goes. Behold Icejump4k.
Being the infamous yellow dart (that looks nothing like a dart, or anything approximating one), you have to defeat the monstrous monster that is your enemy. The only way to do this is to take him to the north pole, and get him cold. From this day, everything relies on you. If you succeed, you will become a hero. If you fail, the world might never be the same again.
- An exact replica of "Iceworld" described in Icetales.txt
- Stunning view of the clear northern sky
- Amazing physics engine capable of handling massive amounts of objects
- Photorealistic graphics that'll stun even the most critical viewers
- A multitude of vicious-looking fiends to scare you
- Fantastic AI will not leave anyone disappointed
- Massively multiplayer support
- Wide array of configuration options
- No gore - entirely safe for children
- Fun for the whole family!
- Left and right arrows move player one.
- A and D move player two.
- Enter or space starts multiplayer or singleplayer, respectively.
- W and Q changes game quality so that it'll run on different computers.
- Escape or close button to exit.
Okay, I'll admit, this game was heavily inspired by woogley's Goomba4k (go play it, now - he's done a really good job!). I basically wanted to change the concept a bit and add multiplayer support, so I did (with woogley's kind permission). The game currently weighs in at some 4076 bytes, but I have several functions that aren't really neccessary and sort of a lot of long strings, so any suggestions are welcome and very appreciated! The main issue at the moment is a feature that's yet to be implemented and graphics for the players, that aren't the best.