The sound works now! And the radar change is pretty cool too! Good job!
Still plenty of tweaking that can happen though (thus my suggestion for a sequel). Here's a few ideas:
1) Clockwise is a much more "natural" direction to spin the radar.
2) Use greens or near-white blues for the colors. This is not only more realistic, it allows for more brilliant colors.
3) The fade doesn't quite feel right. The blip should be brilliant for a few moments, then fade quickly.
4) We shouldn't see the blips moving after they are picked up on radar. Remember, the radar is only a snapshot. We need to wait for the next sampling to find the exact position.
5) Try for an explosion that lasts a little longer. Presumably, any explosion would emit enough RF radiation to be visible for at least a second or two. Missiles are only "visible" on the radar because they (also presumably) emit a transponder signal.
And last but not least:
6) Make the game screen a LOT bigger. My smallest monitor does 1024x768. I hate playing games in tiny windows. (That goes to all the other windowed 4K games as well.)
That's all I can think of at the moment. Did I mention that I really love the concept?