Hi !
Featured games (90)
games approved by the League of Dukes
Games in Showcase (702)
Games in Android Showcase (203)
games submitted by our members
Games in WIP (774)
games currently in development
News: Read the Java Gaming Resources, or peek at the official Java tutorials
    Home     Help   Search   Login   Register   
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: 2016-12-07 14:46:05 
Started by vfmachado - Last post by vfmachado

this week I'm really busy at work so I won't work in my project.

next week I'll try animate some blender models through skeletal animation / skinning.

 on: 2016-12-07 10:18:45 
Started by ral0r2 - Last post by ral0r2
Thanks for your help!
As far as I understood the stackoverflow post right this only helps me to change the resolution of the game while it is running?
But it doesn't tell how to fit the pov to the screenresolution nor how to access the projection matrix or did i miss something?

 on: 2016-12-07 10:01:14 
Started by bmanmcfly - Last post by Gornova
I've made a simple Tweener for my library, you can find it here

 on: 2016-12-07 09:16:38 
Started by bornander - Last post by bornander
Edit: P.S. I guess I am not clever enough to solve the last level in the last world Cry

Well this is really rather embarressing, the game is for kids aged 3-6.
Are you saying you struggle to operate at the mental level of a three year old  Roll Eyes

 on: 2016-12-07 08:09:31 
Started by MrPork - Last post by cylab
You really need to add stacktraces and correct line numbers to this sort of questions. This way we are just guessing.

But since I am usually good at guessing, I'll give it a try: could it be, that you are adding items to the collisionObjectsLayer, when you are adding them to the ItemManager.itemList?

 on: 2016-12-07 04:54:23 
Started by Rickodesea - Last post by Rickodesea
If you are searching for it on the playstore us the key words "Quicktouch Algodal"

 on: 2016-12-07 04:19:55 
Started by Rickodesea - Last post by Rickodesea
Basic Code Source :-
Admob integration tutorial :-
Game :-

I created this game using libGdx and a library I made based on libGdx (GdxScreen).  Download it off the google playstore and give it a try! Tell me what you think.

Have fun! See who can get the highest score! Reply with your score!

 on: 2016-12-07 02:27:47 
Started by BurntPizza - Last post by princec
Updated Battledroid to do all its blending in sRGB space. Looks a bit poo now, need to tweak it lots.

Cas Smiley

 on: 2016-12-07 00:34:58 
Started by MrPork - Last post by Abuse
I am also not using multiple threads.

The JVM begs to differ:
I get a concurrent modification error ...

Not strictly true.

Note that this exception does not always indicate that an object has been concurrently modified by a different thread. If a single thread issues a sequence of method invocations that violates the contract of an object, the object may throw this exception. For example, if a thread modifies a collection directly while it is iterating over the collection with a fail-fast iterator, the iterator will throw this exception.

The provided code fragment could be doing this, but there's no way for us to know if collisionObjectLayer.getObjects() is the same Collection as ItemManager.itemList

 on: 2016-12-07 00:20:46 
Started by BurntPizza - Last post by NegativeZero
Sorry for double post, but Khronos announced today that it's creating a standard API to work across all VR devices, already has all the major HMD manufacturers onboard.

This is great news because in the past you had to more or less use an API per HMD.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lunch (31 views)
2016-12-06 16:01:40

ral0r2 (257 views)
2016-11-23 16:08:26

ClaasJG (392 views)
2016-11-10 17:36:32

CoffeeChemist (487 views)
2016-11-05 00:46:53

jay4842 (534 views)
2016-11-01 19:04:52

theagentd (546 views)
2016-10-24 17:51:53

theagentd (540 views)
2016-10-24 17:50:08

theagentd (492 views)
2016-10-24 17:43:15

CommanderKeith (488 views)
2016-10-22 15:22:05

Roquen (456 views)
2016-10-22 01:57:43
List of Learning Resources
by elect
2016-09-09 09:47:55

List of Learning Resources
by elect
2016-09-08 09:47:20

List of Learning Resources
by elect
2016-09-08 09:46:51

List of Learning Resources
by elect
2016-09-08 09:46:27

List of Learning Resources
by elect
2016-09-08 09:45:41

List of Learning Resources
by elect
2016-09-08 08:39:20

List of Learning Resources
by elect
2016-09-08 08:38:19

Rendering resources
by Roquen
2016-08-08 05:55:21 is not responsible for the content posted by its members, including references to external websites, and other references that may or may not have a relation with our primarily gaming and game production oriented community. inquiries and complaints can be sent via email to the info‑account of the company managing the website of java‑
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines | Managed by Enhanced Four Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!