I've been busy the past few weeks.
- Got free unity pro accounts for my entire school
- Made a website for my school's art club (prototype @ http://ecumene.xyz/th-art)
- Installed Gnome Shell, Ubuntu and I3 on my desktop (why haven't I heard of this before?)
- Made an arduino beep on button presses, and print the letter "A" on an LCD screen
- Made a linux network with 3 other PCs in my house that are woken up through LAN for general purpose
- Made floppy drive music w/ a 5v power supply & an arduino