GenPlay publishes and develops premium mobile games. Some of GenPlay’s games are T-Mac Streetball, vPoker Online, PAC-MAN Bowling, Stack’um and Pool Pro Online. More information is available at www.GenPlay.com.
We are seeking a talented developer that is willing to take on the challenge of developing for the mobile platform.
- Must have strong C/C++ or Java skills
- Must have experience as a programmer developing applications
- Brew or J2ME experience is a plus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science required
- Any of the following is also a plus: Pocket PC, Palm, Symbian, PS2,
X-Box, Gamecube, Coin-Op, or other game experience
- Be able to take on new challenges and deliver on-time
- Must be motivated to develop video games on mobile platform
- GenPlay's culture is objective driven, not micro-managed
- GenPlay is a growing company in a growing industry
- Cash and benefit compensation is competitive
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paste your resume in the message field of your email. No attachments will be opened. Applications that include a cover letter with salary requirements are given priority.