Well I've since watched the 5 minute video and things make a lot more sense now.
Couple little things:
- When in setup - pose mode and dragging an image onto the selected bone in the hiarchy tree it works but the display does not update to reflect it (and since you cant drag images onto the stage in pose mode anyway maybe you should just disable dragging on images in pose mode) In fact, dragging images into the scene in pose mode is the only crash I've found.
- When Adding bones on top of an image attached to another bone er.. well you cant.. it selects the image instead of starting the bone.
- If you add a bone directly on top of another bone (ie to make 2 identical leg chains) the bones dont parent properly.
- I keep pressing A wanting to add another bone (old habits).. is there a shortcut for that? or anything else with shortcuts should be listed on the tooltips.
- Adjusting the draw order allows you to select multiple images, but when you drag em only one of them gets moved.
- Also in the Draw order. I have a slot called Bone4.. It would be cool to have the contained images highlight in the skeleton above or on the stage so I can see where that is.
Here's a screenshot of my goblin swingin his pick, :-)
He's a bit blurry because the actual character is only ~ 100px tall