Since the old Opale.Soya Developers not longer uses java for development, the new Arkanae - Team (www.arkanae.org) maintain the Opale.Soya3D Engine (gpl) and did allready some great enhancements in the last months.
With the upcoming Development-Tree 3.0 we want to split the engine-development from the game-development at arkanae.org to involve developers who not programm for arkanae, but who wants a nice engine.
My simple question is:
some peoples here who want to help us with the development of Opale.Soya?
Engine Features of 3.0 Devel:
- jogl based
- Quake 3 BSP-Mapformat Support
- MD3 Model-Support
- Quake 3 Shader Script Support
- Vertex and texture deformation
- TGA/PNG Textures
- Box-Based Colision detection
- Anti-aliasing, animation,
- colored light sources, transparency, reflectivity
and much more.
cleaned 3.0 devel-version will be announced at arkanae.org and here in a few weeks (currently we have to compare the new stuff with the old engine).