Treasure Hunt, is a developer and publisher of mobile content and we are looking for a tester (quality assurance) for our mobile games and other applications. This will be an offsite project and will involve intimate understanding of J2ME and possibly Brew. (You may be in any location)
We are looking for an individual to grow with us and as such may be asked to expand their role in the company to include development and or porting services.
* Tracking bug reporting with our various developers, porting developers and carriers.
* Testing products before and after delivery for sale.
* Managing any problems, bugs, and fixes that are required for the product to function properly.
* You must have an understanding of the wireless industry
* Previous QA experience a plus
* Previous experience with J2ME programming a must, Brew a plus
* University degree preferred but may be offset by experience and or skills (If lacking degree please provide references in email)
* Strong computer skills
To be considered you must submit pay requirements.
Applications you will be working with include a variety of games and applications including but not limited to GPS (LBS) games. www.playtreasurehunt.com
For more info about us please visit www.thmobile.com
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com