View22 (http://www.view22.com) is a rapidly growing Toronto based company providing 3D visualization and interaction technology and solutions. Our Java software development team is enthusiastic, casual, and work with innovated new technologies.
We are looking for skilled software engineers to participate in the development of the next major release of our Java based 3D visualization product. The specific areas involve 3D engine development, Swing based application development, J2EE server development, and application and model architectural analysis.
All applicants must meet following requirements to qualify.
- Live near or willing to relocate to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3+ years Java development experience.
- Excellent Object Oriented design capabilities and way of thinking.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a self-directed manner
- Must be organized, systematic, punctual, and goal-oriented
- Understand the software development life-cycle.
Senior Java Application Developer
- Must have experience with Swing, AWT, J2SE, XML, JDBC, UML.
- Some knowledge of Java2D a benefit.
- Ability to create UML architectural designs.
3D Graphics Developer
- Minimum 3+ years experience in 3D graphics such as DirectX, OpenGL, RenderMan, Shader programming, and game engine technologies.
- Experience in middleware development with C/C++, 3D Studio Max, MaxScript, and RenderMan.
- Analytical and mathematical capabilities
- Java development experience using Java3D, JOGL or other bindings.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted. We appreciate all respondents and will keep resumes on file for future openings.
Please send resume with cover letter to;
Software Development Manager