Synthclipse 1.2.0 released.
Changelog of version 1.2.0:
- Timeline: Added displaying audio waveform in the background. (Screen #2) (This feature is not currently available on Mac OS, since I do not have Apple machine to build the native binaries)
- Timeline: Added option "Show/hide bars connecting key frames"
- Timeline: Added "Use audio track duration" button to timeline settings
- Timeline: Added new mouse key mappings (see Timeline View help)
- Added synchronization of audio player with animation player (play/pause/stop/seeking)
- Fixed Shadertoy importer
- Step Size is now saved in presets
- Added label to Viewport View that is displayed for few seconds when the Step Size is changed (The label shows a new value of the Step Size)
- Added displaying status bar message when saving or loading a preset
- Added Shadertoy's "iFrameRate" uniform
- Added Shadertoy's font texture
- Added option "Apply gamma correction for Color UCs (UI only, not shaders)" (Screen #1, Screen #2)
- Added option "Display synchronized Uniform Controls in logs" (Previously they were always displayed)
- Added colors for synchronized Uniform Controls. (synchronized and active - blue, synchronized and not active - red)
- Added keypad shortcuts for camera adjustments (up/down: 4/1, rotate around X (+/-): 3/2, rotate around Y (+/-): 6/5, rotate around Z (+/-): 9/8)
- Decreased sensitivity of camera local axes rotations (those that are controlled by keyboard shortcuts).
- Fixed handling "#ifdef/#ifndef" in Shadertoy Exporter
- Fixed bug with saving preset in top level folder of a project