Synthclipse 1.1.2 released. Downloads.
Special thanks to Timm Wimmers for Mac OS support!
- Added popup menu to Uniform Controls View with three actions: "Go to declaration", "Reset", "Select in Timeline".
The menu shows up after clicking RMB on an Uniform
- Extended "Reset" Uniform Controls to default values behavior. Now one can select which exactly uniforms
should be reset and what properties (value, step size, min/max).
- Added option "Absolute numeration" to the Recording View
- Added option "Do not run -.xbufN.stoy as standalone shaders" (available in Unifrom Controls View).
It is useful when working with multipass shaders.
- Added short tab names in Uniform Controls View (visible when using multiple shaders)
- Extended dialog "File already exist" appearing when "Append unique ID" is unchecked (in the Recording View) and a file already exists.
Now one can select option "Always overwrite".
- Enhancement: If a texture Uniform Control have invalid value (path) then it will be ignored by the mechanism of "Remember parameter between builds".
(It will be reset to default value in the next build)
- Enhancement: When disabling option "Save preset to separate file", the existing -.preset files will be deleted during the next preset save
- Added new "build-in" uniforms related to mouse state (analogous to Shadertoy's iMouse uniform):
uniform vec4 synth_Mouse; // Left mouse button
uniform vec4 synth_LMouse; // Left mouse button (same as "synth_Mouse")
uniform vec4 synth_RMouse; // Right mouse button
uniform vec4 synth_MMouse; // Middle mouse button
- Multipass shaders now will have synchronized Uniform Controls (between each pass shaders)
- Bugfix: "Reset" button on Uniform Controls View now resets also "min"/"max"/"step size" value
- Bugfix: If there were tabs on Uniform Controls View then accordion component was not filling whole empty space. Probably this bug occurred only on Windows.
- Bugfix: Feature "Auto-load default preset" now works for all members of multipass shaders (previously it worked only for the main shader).
- JSX API bugfix: When recording Synthclipse.getRecordingInfo().currentFrame had invalid value