What did I achieve in 2013?
Not too much:
- Joined JGO (only a few days ago
- Learned LWJGL (OGL <= 1.5)
- Learned a bit of C++
- Started making a 3D engine, realized it was too complicated for me, started making a 2D engine
- Learned how I can actually export my LWJGL gamesWhat do I hope to achieve in 2014?
- Make a game...(Ludum Dare would count)
- Participate in at least 1 Ludum Dare competition
- Learn OGL 2.0 when and if I get a new computer
- Not give up on and "finish" my 2D engine
- Spend more time programming
- Possibly start working on a new 3D engine
- Possibly participate in 7DFPS (although I don't know much about that other than "You have to make an FPS game in 7 days")