Thanks for your feedback guys....
1 - Adding a graphical indicator if a planet is building something is a great idea.
2 - I shall add a tutorial on craft design.
3 - Boralium crystals are not something you are guaranteed to get. They are a special resource or prize you may be lucky enough to have. I shall add more details to the manual on boralium crystals and provide more in game information.
The game is a deep and complex game but it's important to ease people in. Complexity should be there for experts and not required for a novice (as much as possible). For a space Kaan to exist means another player has fought a battle in a Nebula. Maybe I need to make sure the space Kaan does not attack people when playing easy?
Note - The button 'Build on All Idle' allows you to set projects on mass.
Version 1.07 has some significant improvements:
- On the battle map you get hover icons showing you where you are trying to move the selected craft and where it will actually move to.
As you become better at the game you will find maneuvering on the battlefield is very important so this is a big improvement.
- I have also added two new weapon types (Sleep and Teleport).
- Fleet window shows the fleet instead of every craft in the fleet.
- Available express key short cuts expanded significantly (? displays key bindings, ESC closes windows ….)
- Radar Map Panel has bigger icons that are easier to read.
Version 1.07 is in test now but watch out version 1.08, and your suggestions are in!!!
With every version MoT is getting better thanks to your valuable feedback. I have so many ideas I want to include it’s a struggle to find the time because I have a day job (to live). I want to implement supply lines which will add another huge tactical element to the game play (and I believe is another original idea)