Full-Time Perm Position in Houston TX. No H1B1 candidates will be considered.
About the company:
We are looking for talented software developers to join our team of developers developing next generation Digital Oil Field Technology. Advanced technologies are fueling the long term growth of the Oil and Gas industry; are you ready to help lead the charge?
– BS or MS in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience.
– Several years of software development experience.
– Demonstrated expertise in Java.
– Enthusiasm for writing solid code.
– Experience developing interactive 3D graphics (Java3D, OpenGL, Xith3D, JOGL, DirectX or similar).
– Strong 3D math skills.
– Strong object oriented design skills.
– Experience developing multi-threaded applications.
– Knowledge of common software design patterns and best practices.
– Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Proven track record of delivery.
– Experience developing user interfaces in Swing.
– Experience with relational databases.
– Work on a state–of–the–art 3D visualization project.
– Implement new 3D visualization features.
– Optimize and enhance existing 3D visualization.
– Contribute to other facets of our software architecture as needed.
– Hands–on involvement in every phase of development: design, code, test and document software.
– Technical design and contributions to system architectures.
– Organize requirements into development tasks.
– Refine existing designs and implementations.
– Work on meaningful and challenging projects with real world impact.
For confidential consideration please send your word formatted resume to
About Treadstone Consulting:
As a systems integrator Treadstone Consulting takes a business-centric approach, working closely with your executive and functional staff to align people, process, and technology with corporate objectives. By combining our core competencies of systems integration services and strategic partnerships with best practices and proven processes, we are able to deliver consistent and exemplary results that help improve your business operations and create a foundation for continuous improvement. Treadstone Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.