The gameplay feels smooth, it's simple yet challenging. Using minimal amount of colors really gives it a nice style.
However, there are some bugs what I've experienced:
- The .exe file doesn't work (I'm using Windows 8, maybe that's the issue?), just starts it in the background and it's impossible to kill the process.
- Right clicking on the game's context gives me a black screen and can't continue playing the game until I close it's window and restart it.
- The helicopter's collision box isn't working properly, there were a few times when the tail/rotor totally hit the wall and nothing happened.
- When colliding with a wall on low speed the helicopter doesn't break but adds a blueish box there. (Not sure if this is a correct behavior)
- Sometimes when the helicopter breaks the game zooms out and you can see the end of the top and/or bottom walls. It is only a visual thing but it's kind of annoying. I suggest to either make the walls a bit thicker or to drop the zoom effect.
I hope you've had learned a lot from your project, keep up the good work!