Reason is found: I used the GNU Java Compiler and not Sun's.
In Eclipse you have to do something more:
1) Create a new project (or use an existing
2) Add two new paths: lib
3) Download latest JOGL and extract it
4) Copy the *.jar files to lib
, *.so|dll to native
5) Back in Eclipse hit the F5 key and expand the lib folder
6) Add both JARs to the build path (right-click them)
And now comes the important two steps:
7) Right-click your OpenGL project, choose Libraries and expand the JRE System Library
Click on Native library location
, click Edit
and chhose the native
folder where you have copied the so/dlls to
Rebuild the project and you might be lucky...